By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rhythm-Based Platforming Games?

I enjoyed Kickbeat a lot on the Vita, its on ps4 now, if you like the musicList you might enjoy it.
Also Lumines electornic symphony. But I saw the price on the ps4 and I do not think its worth 20bucks especially for a remaster of a vita title.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
I was going to suggest the Rayman Legends levels lol.

I wish a full game was created around those levels.

Do ya have a favorite music stage from that game?

Jaicee said:
morenoingrato said:
I was going to suggest the Rayman Legends levels lol.

I wish a full game was created around those levels.

Do ya have a favorite music stage from that game?

Tough call. I can't decide. Love them all.

I guess I'd give the Eye of the Tiger one an edge, only for being recognizable.

Last edited by Moren - on 02 June 2019

morenoingrato said:

Tough call. I can't decide. Love them all.

I guess I'd give the Eye of the Tiger one an edge, only for being recognizable.

Yeah that's a pretty good choice. :D

Thanks everyone for all the recommendations! I didn't realize there were so many rhythm-based platforming games out there!

Anyway, I have started 140 and am enjoying it a lot!

Around the Network

Not a platformer but check out Cadence of Hyrule, it's a rhythm game of some sorts, caught my attention just now from Gamexplain.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
Not a platformer but check out Cadence of Hyrule, it's a rhythm game of some sorts, caught my attention just now from Gamexplain.

Cadence of Hyrule is not released yet, you probably mean the game it's based on: Crypt of the Necrodancer. And yes, that's a pretty dope game with great music mixes. Should be available on pretty much every platform.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Sunstrider said:

Cadence of Hyrule is not released yet, you probably mean the game it's based on: Crypt of the Necrodancer. And yes, that's a pretty dope game with great music mixes. Should be available on pretty much every platform.

Sorry, I meant when it comes out, guess I forgot to add.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Another game that comes to my mind is Rush bros, pretty much a speedrunning jump'n run, where the music defines how some platforms and traps behave. Had it on my OUYA (don't kill me!), not the best there is, bup possibly worth a look.