Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 7 26.92%

Revolver 0 0%

The Beatles (The White Album) 6 23.08%

Abbey Road 10 38.46%

Let It Be 0 0%

Other 0 0%

Total:26
tsogud said:
That's a difficult question because they're all amazing... When I was younger my favorites were always Rubber Soul and Revolver but as I've grown I've come to appreciate The White Album a lot more. So those three, for me personally, are the best.

Is George your favorite Beatle?

Around the Network

I'm not much of a fan, to be honest, and I think they're far from the best rock band ever, but The White Album is my favorite of their albums.

It changes, I'm always going back and forth.

Right now, I'd say Revolver. Ask me again in a month.

super_etecoon said:
tsogud said:
That's a difficult question because they're all amazing... When I was younger my favorites were always Rubber Soul and Revolver but as I've grown I've come to appreciate The White Album a lot more. So those three, for me personally, are the best.

Is George your favorite Beatle?

Yeah, Paul is a very close second.

I like the conceptual album that begins with this:

And then closes out with this brilliant track:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Magical Mystery Tour is the best collection of songs. From the "real albums", Abbey Road.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The White Album, because 1) it has a generous amount of great songs (my favourite ones are "Helter Skelter", "Dear Prudence", "Back in the U.S.S.R.", "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me And My Monkey", "Happiness is a Warm Gun" and "Blackbird") ; 2) it is wildly eclectic, and the track sequencing emphasize this; 4) it manages to be ambitious (after all it is one of the first double albums) and irreverent at the same time; 5) even controversial tracks like "Wild Honey Pie" and "Revolution 9" have their charm.

It sounds good when you say "For the People", but what you really want is... a stronger army than the Knights, and the evil power to control the people.

(Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics)

They have several great albums, but in the end I have to give the crown to Abbey Road. The B-side of the album really pushes it to the top.

Abbey Road then Revolver then the White Album

If I knew Revolver had 0 votes I would have vote on it though