By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What was your first avatar?

I'll have to figure out a way to find my original avatars. That list only includes two of mine...this one, and the one I used before this one. I'm pretty sure there are two more, but one that I used for most of the early VGC days.

Around the Network

This was my first avatar. The original was more HQ. Though I did change it a few times, to try to lure various female members into my gingerbread house, it was my main avi for roughly my first 7 years.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

it was either this

or

I don't remember which one specifically, but I think the first 

You are looking at it! I don't post much, so I just keep the same avatar.

Baddman said:

It was this  I was told to replace it a while back because it was deemed NSFW(seriously a woman in a bikini being NSFW will always be lmao worthy to me) yet there were members with guys in fanny packs bulging at the screen that was deemed ok  

also, there are quite a few pics its showing I had as avatars that I know for a fact I never had...

Put it back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

"I love you" -Patrick Star

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

TomaTito said:

WRUR7

After your first post, you must have noticed the nice avatars the replying members had.
Your first choice most likely isn't your favourite or you might even be sporting it still.

What made you switch from the default icon to a more personal one?

-> 

SHOW YOURSELF!!

To find the first avatar just search your username in the VGC avatar catalogue and look for the lowest numbered file.

http://www.vgchartz.com/avatars/

(Let's hit the VGC server hard with these avatar queries)

absolutely nothing.  Been that way since I joined... whenever that was.

I...don't remember

I was so creative and original back then. Mine was some random picture of The Joker.

Edgy!

The numbers given for the avatar image files are random so the lowest number won't necessarily be your first one. Also, for old members like me, our first avatar predates the archive. Luckily, I still remember my first avatar: 

Signature goes here!