By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When was the last time the graphics of a game surprised you?

Days Gone. Just looking at the ground was incredible. It looked real.

Around the Network

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online on the PS4 Pro. Jeeeesus Christ. How is this level of technical ineptitude even possible? It uses Unreal Engine 4. I can't even.....This game should run at 60fps on the vanilla PS4, let alone the Pro. I'm very. Fucking. Surprised. I love Nep-Nep but this game tests that love. It still passes. Because that's what love is. But the testing. It has a close to 4 MINUTE boot up sequence. I feel like I'm starting an awful PS1 game every time I begin....but that's not surprising graphics. The frame rate in this game fluctuates wildly. With no logical reason. The overall visual presentation is VERY SURPRISING. It even has "PS4 Pro Enhanced" on the box, which is now just as meaningless as the old "Official Nintendo Seal Of Quality" from the NES days. Still mostly enjoying it though.....

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Infamous Second Son.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Battlefield 1 was very great when it came out.

Cuphead, I grew up watching old cartoons like bugs bunny and popeye, playing cuphead felt like playing a old cartoon,plus the animation was so cool and the soundtrack fitted the gameplay perfectly, wow I just loved that game never though a run and gun would match gunstar heroes.

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 doesn't get the love it deserves. It looks better than any game prior Red Dead 2.

It was Batman Arkham Asylum on PC in 2009.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

order 1886 and driveclub 

Shame non of these games got HDR or Pro support 

God Of War

The last time graphics suprised me was Vecotr Man on the genesis. Everything after that I expected to look as good as it did, so there was no suprise.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261