By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Final Fantasy VII Remake Teaser Trailer

Ouww wow it so awesome.... wait ... but FF15 was so bad. Lets wait for a proper gameplay video first.

Around the Network

Great to hear. Cloud looks so awesome!

Summerset said:
vivster said:
Good to know that they finished the first 10 minutes of the game.

This.

Honestly in three years I would expect them to have had the first episode completed in full by now - the whole Midgar section up until the motorbike sequence at least. 

Aps is in the trailer, and that's in the sewers post Don Corneo. Like at least two thirds into the Midgar section.

Hope the combat is nothing like FFXV cause the essence of the original combat was to use materia, magic and summons. FFXV combat was just mashing one button for 50 hours 😂 . I hope its more like crisis core instead

Looks good visually...but my expectations remain low, that why I won't be dissapointed by the end product. Nomura directing the game is a dangerous thing, he he hasn't really made a great game yet.

Around the Network

This game annoys me so bad... they are ruining one of my favorite games! Nobody freaking wants the ffxv combat system! But that is what they appear to have done... the original had one of the best systems ever, no need to change it! Just needed new graphics and voice... but square lost their ability to make good games a long time ago... don’t know why anybody should be surprised when this turns into a turd...

HYPE! omg.....

I was just hit with a "woaaaah graphics have advanced so far" when I watched that.
They did a hellva job makeing FF7R look how you always imagined FF7 could look.
Its dream like, crazy.

TranceformerFX said:
ThatDreamcastTho said:
Turn based please

You're a funny dude. You have better chances at winning the Power Ball than having FF7R being turn-based.

Maybe they could do it like FFXII ?

With command system where you can basically "program" the A.I companions to act certain ways, at thresholds.

I prefer that system, with some controll.
Like atleast give us a system like that, if they take away turn based combat.

dane007 said:
Hope the combat is nothing like FFXV cause the essence of the original combat was to use materia, magic and summons. FFXV combat was just mashing one button for 50 hours 😂 . I hope its more like crisis core instead

The combat is the only thing that worries me at this point..... well the main worry.

nice eye candy, I will stick to the original I already own. I am beyond not into the FFXV system which it looks like. I have DMC5 for that.

JRPGfan said:
TranceformerFX said:

You're a funny dude. You have better chances at winning the Power Ball than having FF7R being turn-based.

Maybe they could do it like FFXII ?

With command system where you can basically "program" the A.I companions to act certain ways, at thresholds.

I prefer that system, with some controll.
Like atleast give us a system like that, if they take away turn based combat.

_-----__----------------

Same here. That was the worst part of 15 for me. Miss being able to use OP spells and summons against enemies.

My other worry for the game is the performance. I played FFXV on ps4 akd performance was horrible. There was too much stuttering which ruins the game immersions. I also worry of they decide to add new sidequests due to it being episodic. FfXV has taught me that square enix should never make sidequests 😂.  That fetch me ramen quest in 15 was embarassing.

dane007 said:

The combat is the only thing that worries me at this point..... well the main worry.