By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Close This, @#$% It

you mean michael jackson?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Why do you care? If it's just drawings etc., no one got hurt. You don't have to like it but I don't see much reason to do anything about it - unless maybe if it's illegal where you live, in which case it might still be a battle you can't win because we're talking about the internet here.

Don't worry about it. You've already decided to take him off your favorites list, and like was already pointed out, it's just a drawing. The fact that it's an animal-human hybrid cancels out the fact that it looks like a minor. So if she looks like she's, say, 13....she would actually be in her mid 20's due to aging half in fox years. Honestly, based on this fact, I would add him back to your favorites if I were you.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Stop being a pansy and just post it here

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Who's the artist? I have to know now.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Zkuq said:
Why do you care? If it's just drawings etc., no one got hurt. You don't have to like it but I don't see much reason to do anything about it - unless maybe if it's illegal where you live, in which case it might still be a battle you can't win because we're talking about the internet here.

I care because of the pain done to child molestation victims by people who'd do this sort of picture with real children.

I'm not following this logic at all, but to each their own I guess. When it's violence, it's OK, but when it's children depicted sexually, it's the worst thing ever. Both would be considered either bad or evil in real life, but only one is considered bad in art/entertainment. At a quick glance, the main difference would seem to be the size of the 'upset' factor.

So a guy made up a character, drew her camel toe and said the character he made up was as minor?

You know here in Ireland they're trying to find names and id the kids from a mass grave which had 800 bodies in it but the church won't hand up records. Kinda puts things like this in context for me tbh.

(.) (.) - Those brackets are belong to a 12 year old stick figure that I'm holding hostage in my imagination! When you figure out Which things in life really hurt kids you'll see that the biggest offenders don't have followers on deviant art but masses of.... Masses.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

CaptainExplosion said:
Ganoncrotch said:

So a guy made up a character, drew her camel toe and said the character he made up was as minor?

You know here in Ireland they're trying to find names and id the kids from a mass grave which had 800 bodies in it but the church won't hand up records. Kinda puts things like this in context for me tbh.

(.) (.) - Those brackets are belong to a 12 year old stick figure that I'm holding hostage in my imagination! When you figure out Which things in life really hurt kids you'll see that the biggest offenders don't have followers on deviant art but masses of.... Masses.

You're dodging the issue that he drew a child with camel toe. CAMEL TOE. As in enough to get the cops breaking down the fucking door.

And now that it's in my browser history I'm probably fucked.

If you worry this much about a drawing of a minor fox getting you in trouble for being a pedo then do you not worry about how bashing it out to crystal links you to beastiality? No? Because of course it doesn't.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

CaptainExplosion said:
Ganoncrotch said:

You're dodging the issue that he drew a child with camel toe. CAMEL TOE. As in enough to get the cops breaking down the fucking door.

And now that it's in my browser history I'm probably fucked.

COKTOE said:

Don't worry about it. You've already decided to take him off your favorites list, and like was already pointed out, it's just a drawing. The fact that it's an animal-human hybrid cancels out the fact that it looks like a minor. So if she looks like she's, say, 13....she would actually be in her mid 20's due to aging half in fox years. Honestly, based on this fact, I would add him back to your favorites if I were you.

She doesn't just LOOK LIKE a minor, she IS a minor. -_-

Not sure if serious, but just in case...You're going to be fine. Rellaaaaxx dude.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

They are coming for you. Better throw out your computer while you still have time.