Forums - NSFW Discussion - Close This, @#$% It

COKTOE said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You're dodging the issue that he drew a child with camel toe. CAMEL TOE. As in enough to get the cops breaking down the fucking door.

And now that it's in my browser history I'm probably fucked.

She doesn't just LOOK LIKE a minor, she IS a minor. -_-

Not sure if serious, but just in case...You're going to be fine. Rellaaaaxx dude.

I'm serious about her being a minor if that's also what you're wondering.

Around the Network

They are coming for you. Better throw out your computer while you still have time.

CaptainExplosion said:
COKTOE said:

Not sure if serious, but just in case...You're going to be fine. Rellaaaaxx dude.

I believe you. It was just one drawing on Deviant Art though. You are facing literally zero repercussions for viewing it.

Chinese food for breakfast

COKTOE said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I believe you. It was just one drawing on Deviant Art though. You are facing literally zero repercussions for viewing it.

Well it's still really creepy, especially when his other drawings of Krysi are fun and cute. I can't enjoy his Krystal art knowing he drew a child with camel toe. -_-

This is a high quality first world problem.

Let's have a champion time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUG_NS0xqSY

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:

Why don't you look at it and see how it makes you feel?

CaptainExplosion said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Why don't you look at it and see how it makes you feel?

If you want I could see it, a drawing won't make me flinch, because is just that, a drawing.

Let's have a champion time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUG_NS0xqSY

So let me get this straight, you're freaking out because somebody drew a picture of a fox girl with clothes on?

I don't get it.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ganoncrotch said:

So a guy made up a character, drew her camel toe and said the character he made up was as minor?

You know here in Ireland they're trying to find names and id the kids from a mass grave which had 800 bodies in it but the church won't hand up records. Kinda puts things like this in context for me tbh.

(.) (.) - Those brackets are belong to a 12 year old stick figure that I'm holding hostage in my imagination! When you figure out Which things in life really hurt kids you'll see that the biggest offenders don't have followers on deviant art but masses of.... Masses.

What was their reasoning for not giving the records?

sundin13 said:
They are coming for you. Better throw out your computer while you still have time.

It's too late for that.  At this point, I think he needs to burn down his house and start a new life miles away.

This is a high quality furry world problem.