By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Will you see Terminator: Dark Fate?

Are you interested in seeing Terminator: Dark Fate in theaters?

Yes 16 28.57%

Yes, but only if it's rated R 6 10.71%

No 29 51.79%

Maybe 5 8.93%

Total:56

I'm very interested in this movie to see how it turns out. It has a great cast and is make decisions that could result in a much better film than the last few. I honestly cannot stress enough how perfect and qualified Gabriel Luna is to play the new terminator. I'm really itching to see a trailer to see how he portrays one. Mackenzie Davis is another talented choice and we get some major returning characters again. It's definitely on my radar and I'm excited to check it out.

Around the Network

I will watch it. sitll be better then half the shit that comes out these days.

Good news, looks like it WILL be R-rated, thank God.

The teaser trailer was nothing special, but I'm still holding out hope because of Tim Miller and thought it had a few interesting story/character tidbits I'm interested in learning more about. I also heard the footage shown at CinemaCon was longer and much better.

It's a hard no from me.

I saw the previous two in the theatre; not due to any genuine enthusiasm, but it was during I time when I had friends who worked there and could get me in for free, so I saw a lot of tripe--Including those. There hasn't been a good film in this series in nearly 30 years. In that time, including this one, there have been FOUR attempts at a proper sequel... that's absolutely pathetic and just shows the desperation and creative bankruptcy of Hollywood. Plus, James Cameron is a bit of an overrated hack. Don't particularly care for the majority of his work. His involvement doesn't suddenly magically justify this fourth retread.

Too little, WAY too late. Next.

*My signature from 2011 which I'm too lazy to change*

Currently awaiting the arrivals of:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Beyond the Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin
Luigi's Mansion 2

Yes I will go to the movies and see it like how I saw the other 2 terminator films.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Only if Arnold

If it's anything like the teaser trailer, it'll be another download. I wasn't impressed in the slightest. Feels more like these newer blockbuster Chinese action movies, and I'm not a fan. Sure enough Tencent is tied into it. They need to go back to a dark dreary style like T1 and T2, and not just in terms of the story, but how it's shot.

Nah not interested. Seems like they are milking the franchise for all its worth. I am tired of it.

Definitely a no. That teaser was horrible. Bad guy wasn't intimidating at all. And the CG looked bad.

If it's "R" I'll check it out. I have extremely low expectations, but I also have AMC A-List and I rarely use all three passes in a week anyway.