By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Dynasty Warriors/Musou spinoff)

Bandorr said:
Pinkie_pie said:
Im surprised this coming to the switch. How are switch players supposed to know who the characters are?

Odd argument considering that the 3ds got Persona Q, and Persona Q2.

Is Joker and the characters there also on PQ?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Bandorr said:

Odd argument considering that the 3ds got Persona Q, and Persona Q2.

Only PQ2.

Anyway, the "Joker is in Smash" wasn't a good argument since it never meant anything, and the Persona spin offs are not locked to a platform. "Switch will get one of the spin off instead of the Xbox" always made way more sense than "Switch will get an exclusive upgraded version". It's just logic.

collint0101 said:
Well that's lame

This combined with ur avatar couldnt be more spot on....

Hyrule Warriors was okay. I didnt have much interest at all for Fire Emblem Warriors. But now instead of the highly requested Persona 5 Switch port, we get thrown another one of these things, only this time Switch owners dont even know who any of these characters are, or what the game is about. This is a slap in the face, and I will not be buying it.

hahahahah oh man

okay now stop port begging ... pleasee :D

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Jranation said:

I can't tell what this question is. It seems like a very odd question. So I will give you the facts and hope that answers it.

Persona Q came out in June 5 2014. It had many Persona 3 and Persona 4 characters. None of which had ever been on a Nintendo product before.

Persona 5 came out in September 15, 2016.  More than 2 years after Persona Q had already been out. So expecting Joker to be on a game that came out 2 years before would be very strange.

Joker is however in Q2 that came out in November 29th, 2018.  Way, way before Joker was announced for Smash.

Oh! Didnt know there was Q2 and it was based on P5. They might as well port that one to the Switch

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It'll be funny see this thread when we get a oersona 5 switch port announcement. Swallowing all this cockness seeing your exclusive getting "impure" with a nintendo version will be a great show.

We reap what we sow

Bandorr said:
Jranation said:

Oh! Didnt know there was Q2 and it was based on P5. They might as well port that one to the Switch

The wonderful thing about chatting about things on the internet - is that you're on the internet. Where google and wikipedia exist. So you can look up stuff like Q2.

Learning that it exist, what characters are in it and what kind of game it is.  It is a dungeon exploring game. Very similar to Etrian and mystery dungeon.  Which involves drawing the actual dungeon (walls, doors, floor, chests, monsters) on the "bottom" screen of  a 3ds using a stylus.

Something that would be an absolute disaster on the switch.  Which would make porting it to really any system a nightmare.  It might work on mobile devices but even then I'm not sure the touch screens are good enough.

Yeah that sucks. I would rather see a Persona game on Switch with persona gameplay than another warriors game. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

160rmf said:
It'll be funny see this thread when we get a oersona 5 switch port announcement. Swallowing all this cockness seeing your exclusive getting "impure" with a nintendo version will be a great show.

But it still won't be P5S.

pokoko said:
That looks pretty nifty.

Still don't get why anyone assumed that "S" meant "Switch". That was a reach to start with.

Because the DQXI release for Switch is titled like that. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.