By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Dynasty Warriors/Musou spinoff)

Im surprised this coming to the switch. How are switch players supposed to know who the characters are?

Around the Network
Azuren said:
Atlus knew what they were doing giving it the codename of P5S. Shame on them.

Persona 4 U wasn't on Wii U, was it? Nope. It was obvious that this one would be the same. Seriously, people were expecting Atlus to develop at the same time 2 different upgraded versions, each with exclusive content. No chance. The only chance was to announce P5R for both PS4 and Switch, the rest made no sense.

think-man said:
Pinkie_pie said:
For some reason nintendo fans were very confident persona 5 would be coming to switch when there has never been a main persona game on a nintendo system before. Lets hope thats the end of persona 5 port begging.

I'm pretty sure you were one of the people yesterday assuming that it was coming.

I spent quite a long time on this forum saying to people "No, it won't be P5 Switch, it will be a multiplatform spin-off". I was wrong on the spin off genre (expected the usual fighting game), but am I allowed to laugh at all the people who were so confident about it because "S=Switch, duh"?

Bandorr said:
Pinkie_pie said:
Im surprised this coming to the switch. How are switch players supposed to know who the characters are?

Odd argument considering that the 3ds got Persona Q, and Persona Q2.

XBox 360 players never knew the characters before playing the fighting games either, no big deal.

Bandorr said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Odd argument considering that the 3ds got Persona Q, and Persona Q2.

Yeah 3ds, not switch

Hahaha that's too funny xD

I'm cool with this but would've loved another Persona Arena. With Persona 5R coming I probably will have to skip on this for now. There's only so much Persona 5 I can take right now lol

Yikes. No thanks.

Around the Network

This is a sad day for Sony ( Days Gone ) and Switch fans.
OP - the game looks just like all other 10$worth musou games

Blood_Tears said:
Wow, all that talk for months with port begging and Joker dlc...blah blah. Now it's finally all settled. Time to move on.

Persona 6 for Switch!

Azuren said:
Atlus knew what they were doing giving it the codename of P5S. Shame on them.

Of course they knew what they were doing.  They were adding an "S" to a title in order to mark it as different, a practice that has been common in Japan for decades.  

pokoko said:
That looks pretty nifty.

Still don't get why anyone assumed that "S" meant "Switch". That was a reach to start with.

Pinkie_pie said:
For some reason nintendo fans were very confident persona 5 would be coming to switch when there has never been a main persona game on a nintendo system before. Lets hope thats the end of persona 5 port begging.

Perhaps because Joker is from a specific game (P5) so people thought Nintendo made a deal to Atlus to bring him in smash + A P5 port. 

Obviously it is still not out of the picture. Like look at Cloud. Took this long to get FF back on Nintendo console. Surely Atlus would love the extra $$$ they can get.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Well that's lame