By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Dynasty Warriors/Musou spinoff)

Let's be honest, this is much better than a port announcement. At least with this we are getting an actual new game.

Around the Network

Persona 5 Switch.........er Muso style is actually real and exist ..... Well short of LMAO . Well that's that, at least they can have Persona 5 games.

Hell yeah! Although I was hoping for it to be the fighting game (rumor has it it got delayed due to Arcsys working on Granblue Versus), I'll DEFINITELY take this.

Can't wait to see Queen in action.

And yeah, at this point I wouldn't expect a Persona 5 port to Switch. Maybe it'll happen, but for now any expectations I had were buried along with the enemies Joker blasted away.

Oh and Atlus, please keep the P5 milking coming! I'll take it all!

Azuren said:
Atlus knew what they were doing giving it the codename of P5S. Shame on them.

Presuming a Persona 5 port to Switch would be more or less identical to the PS4 version. I don't think people should have expected the game to have "Switch" in the title.

Last edited by Hiku - on 25 April 2019

*ininteligible noises coming from frothing from the mouth*

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Im surprised this coming to the switch. How are switch players supposed to know who the characters are?

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
Im excited for this extended version. I hope Persona 5 Switch will be the same game as Persona 5 Royal

Pinkie_pie said:
Lryu222 said:

What Persona 5 Switch you are talking about? BestBuy leaks aren't realiable and Jason from Kotaku is pretty sure that Persona 5 S isn't a Switch port.

Persona 5 S will be the switch version but after watching The Royal trailer it seems like Royal will be ps4 exclusive and Persona 5 S will most likely just be the normal version. If thats the case Persona 5 Switch should be $20 at launch same price as P5 on the ps4

Hiku said:

Hell yeah! Although I was hoping for it to be the fighting game (I assume that is still in the works), I'll DEFINITELY take this.

Can't wait to see Queen in action.

And yeah, at this point I wouldn't expect a Persona 5 port to Switch. Maybe it'll happen, but for now any expectations I had were buried along with the enemies Joker blasted away.

Azuren said:

Presuming a Persona 5 port to Switch would be more or less identical to the PS4 version. I don't think people should have expected the game to have "Switch" in the title.

I kinda wanna whoop people as Morgana. 

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Pinkie_pie said:
Im surprised this coming to the switch. How are switch players supposed to know who the characters are?

Odd argument considering that the 3ds got Persona Q, and Persona Q2.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Azuren said:

Persona 4 U wasn't on Wii U, was it? Nope. It was obvious that this one would be the same. Seriously, people were expecting Atlus to develop at the same time 2 different upgraded versions, each with exclusive content. No chance. The only chance was to announce P5R for both PS4 and Switch, the rest made no sense.

think-man said:
Pinkie_pie said:
For some reason nintendo fans were very confident persona 5 would be coming to switch when there has never been a main persona game on a nintendo system before. Lets hope thats the end of persona 5 port begging.

I'm pretty sure you were one of the people yesterday assuming that it was coming.

I spent quite a long time on this forum saying to people "No, it won't be P5 Switch, it will be a multiplatform spin-off". I was wrong on the spin off genre (expected the usual fighting game), but am I allowed to laugh at all the people who were so confident about it because "S=Switch, duh"?

Bandorr said:
Pinkie_pie said:

XBox 360 players never knew the characters before playing the fighting games either, no big deal.

Bandorr said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Yeah 3ds, not switch

Hahaha that's too funny xD

I'm cool with this but would've loved another Persona Arena. With Persona 5R coming I probably will have to skip on this for now. There's only so much Persona 5 I can take right now lol