By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Spoilers - Marvel Endgame Discussion - Spoilers

Bofferbrauer2 said:
KLXVER said:
So did anyone stay dead? No? Ok...

You'll have to watch it to know who makes it and who doesn't.

As long as Mickey and Goofy is ok, Im fine.

Around the Network

I haven't watched it, for I don't care about the Avengers movies, but I like some of the characters. Can't wait to see my next Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow movie, folks!

With all the time they spent at first going down nostalgia road and the multiple time-travel buddy trips, I was worried there wouldn't be much room for the epic climax but man they fucking nailed it. Amazing how they managed to juggle all those moving parts and make it a comprehensible package.

Iron Man is the GOAT Cinematic Super Hero.

Shaunodon said:
With all the time they spent at first going down nostalgia road and the multiple time-travel buddy trips, I was worried there wouldn't be much room for the epic climax but man they fucking nailed it. Amazing how they managed to juggle all those moving parts and make it a comprehensible package.

Iron Man is the GOAT Cinematic Super Hero.

was saying that after.... just like, there is so much movie in that movie it's crazy. I always go back to compare mcu to dcu in justice league you had a handful of characters and cyborg gets less lines and screen time than Iron mans fat bodyguard.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

KLXVER said:
So did anyone stay dead? No? Ok...

of infinity wars deaths?

Spoiler!
Gamora, Present day Loki (replaced with one from Avengers assemble Loki effectively, Vision, Heimdell, Xandar (Presumed), The Dwarves slain on the ring/forge.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Friend pointed out it wsn't Mantis on the planet with Good Nebula since she is ash at the time but it's actually War Machine, he is just there to bounce dialogue off though and serves nothing other than to walk with Nebula and return with that power stone.

Bristow9091 said:

Honestly... I shed a few tears in the cinema, crying if you will, lol;

Spoiler!

The first was like an overwhelming cry of happiness, during the final battle when Dr. Strange opens the portals and everyone comes out, they're ALL together for the first time ever, and the Avengers music ramps up...

The second time was during Iron Man's death and funeral, it really hit me in the feels!

Not sure how I felt about Thor although;

Spoiler!
Korg is alive and well guys! ...but he likes Fortnite, and that's five years in the future, so I suppose we can still expect it to be huge, lol. Anyways, about Thor, I get that he was in a slump and all depressed due to what happened in Infinity War and at the beginning (That Thanos beheading though, was NOT expecting that!), but I hope the next time we see him (At this point it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3, lol) he'll be nice and fit again!

I wasn't sure how they were going to manage everything since there was SO MUCH to tell and do... but they did it, they pulled it off, and holy shit what a closer for the "Infinity Saga" this was!

really great to hear you loved it too, I kinda almost feel an attachment to these characters now it's like... a personal attachment to them, they've grown as people and as characters in front of us over 10 years and 22 movies... It's the closest I think I've ever felt to fear for characters when they're in danger because I've spent so much time with them.

Thor.... was Thor!

Spoiler!
I did chuckle thinking how there is now an empty can of beer in asgards past from when Thor pushed it away when his mum came towards him.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Probably the best superhero movie of all time and i loved Infinity warrior, this was more slow paced but had thbest third act in any superhero movie ever, the battle was probably the most hyped shit i ever Saw on a movie, [cut]equence was the best, i never Saw a time when intire cinema Room cheered and claped. It mágical. Very t funny movie also, the best jokes in any Marvel movie. his movie was fantastic everyone that is a fan of movies and cómics should watch this masterpiece.

Just still using spoiler text for a bit for main plot parts of you wouldn't mind. This was too much of a masterpiece to risk spoiling it for anyone accidentally. 

As for brie, give her time, Robert downy stars as a main actor in that role in 9 movies, he had adapted himself to be the character but there are 11 year olds going to see endgame and he has been iron Man their whole existence. When they think iron Man they think Robert d. Disney are careful with the MCU if she's not performing then they'll call her up on it.

Another happy customer though, really cool to hear you loved it :)

Bristow9091 said:

Honestly... I shed a few tears in the cinema, crying if you will, lol;

Spoiler!

The first was like an overwhelming cry of happiness, during the final battle when Dr. Strange opens the portals and everyone comes out, they're ALL together for the first time ever, and the Avengers music ramps up...

The second time was during Iron Man's death and funeral, it really hit me in the feels!

Spoiler!
I loved most about it that a voice announced itself before it, saying "on your left", a clear callback from Falcon to Captain America: The Winter soldier. The whole cinema was cheering when they heard the line, pretty much knowing what to come then - but certainly not the scale of it!

Not sure how I felt about Thor although;

Spoiler!
Korg is alive and well guys! ...but he likes Fortnite, and that's five years in the future, so I suppose we can still expect it to be huge, lol. Anyways, about Thor, I get that he was in a slump and all depressed due to what happened in Infinity War and at the beginning (That Thanos beheading though, was NOT expecting that!), but I hope the next time we see him (At this point it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3, lol) he'll be nice and fit again!

I wasn't sure how they were going to manage everything since there was SO MUCH to tell and do... but they did it, they pulled it off, and holy shit what a closer for the "Infinity Saga" this was!

Spoiler!
They threw me a curveball with Thor. It was getting clear that he would go with the guardians, so who would stay and wield his hammer? Lo and behold, Captain America can wield it - but due to time travel to 50 years ago, he's an old man now. I was also expecting Bucky as the next Cap, not Sam, but maybe Buckt will become the next Falcon instead...

The movie made 169M internationally - just on it's international opening day Tuesday! It's also expected to deliver a 300M+ opening weekend in the US, the first one to break that number: Infinity war is the record holder with "just" 257M on the opening weekend.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4506&p=.htm

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 26 April 2019