By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey getting VR support with Nintendo Labo

The announcement had me like

But Nintendo give us some head straps mah boiis

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I need a review from digital foundry on this before i could buy this .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

now give us pokemon snap 2

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It's cool how Nintendo is getting into VR now.
With the Switch's specs and how labo works I'm not really confident in it delivering a comfortable and stable experience at the moment. This would probably work better with the rumored "pro" switch upgrade, assuming the upgrade is substantial enough.
Hopefully they pull it off tho.

Mar1217 said:
Nogamez said:
This looks terrible. I mean you gotta hold the thing to your head? Also the resolution is terrible on ps4 pro be interesting to see it on switch

Lol, the resolution is limited by it's display not the console it's powered from. If I remember right the PS VR is just above 1080p rendering.

It's easy to guess that the Switch won't exceed 720p.

Lol what? My PS4 pro in vr kicks out about 480p on a 4K tv. 

Around the Network

My main takeaway from this is that Nintendo knows that the English version of jump up superstar is so superior to the Japanese version, that they used it in the Japanese video

Yes, more company jump on VR bandwagon (albeit it seems they still testing the water) . But hopefully more people realize that VR will be part of the future either on gaming or other purpose. just let them try it and let the new kid and new generation falling in love with VR.

But i still have concern , how the games will look like and how it will perform on Switch, I hope Switch Pro comes out and improve the spec so VR will be fun and enjoyable on Switch .

I'll give it a try but my expectations are rather low.

I still have my Virtual Boy somewhere...

SW-5120-1900-6153

Just Pre-Ordered my Labo VR Kit to support the cause. Mario and Zelda will be a great way to kick things off. I am hoping for Mario Kart, Metroid, and Splatoon VR later on. Those titles could really take advantage of VR.

Would be insane if Nintendo beats Sony and Microsoft to market with the first AAA Exclusive FPS.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Definitely going to wait for reviews. Skyrim VR on PS4pro was too rough on my senses.

4 ≈ One