By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Borderlands 3 announced | (spoilers) Everything we know about Borderlands 3 ahead of the reveal today

Tagged games:

Mar1217 said:
Rhys is in the game ? Nice. Now, how about Fiona and her sister Sacha, Vince and our bro robot (don't remember his name ...). I hope he explains the open ending of Tales from the Borderlands too at some point ....

Gortys. And yes. I skipped borderlands 2 but played tales. 3 might be a good place to jump back in.

Around the Network
animegaming said:
I want to be excited for this, but I do not trust Randy. I get the feeling due Gearbox's last couple of games, he will find a way to screw it up.

I don't trust him either. Legit don't like him. Or his wares. I hope Borderlands 3 ends up as a catastrophe. It would mean a lot to me.

Chinese food for breakfast

I Played Borderland 2 on PS3 and on PSVR it was amazing cannot wait for another Borderland VR version on PS5.

BasilZero said:
If its coming out in 2019, cant wait for the actual release on PC in 2020!

I can't wait for the BL1 re-release on the Switch, followed by the other non 3 games coming out sometime in the next few years, and Borderlands 3 coming out on a Nintendo device in 2023!

You think you have a long wait?

*Disclaimer - I have never played any of these games and, therefore, thankfully don't know what I'm missing.

Dulfite said:
BasilZero said:
If its coming out in 2019, cant wait for the actual release on PC in 2020!

I can't wait for the BL1 re-release on the Switch, followed by the other non 3 games coming out sometime in the next few years, and Borderlands 3 coming out on a Nintendo device in 2023!

You think you have a long wait?

*Disclaimer - I have never played any of these games and, therefore, thankfully don't know what I'm missing.

I’d prefer to wait than play a shooter on something like the Switch 

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

I AM ROCK HARD

To top Borderlands 2 is a gargantuan task but they might have managed it somehow.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I am excited as fuck for this game. I am expecting 2k Games to fully infect it with some of the sleaziest, stinkiest DLC and microtransaction nonsense imaginable, but I’ll manage to get my $60 worth I guess.

Looking forward to it, if they do things right, it'll be out this year. :)

Hmm, pie.

Mar1217 said:
Rhys is in the game ? Nice. Now, how about Fiona and her sister Sacha, Vince and our bro robot (don't remember his name ...). I hope he explains the open ending of Tales from the Borderlands too at some point ....

Gortys, the robot, is said to be on the Crimson Raider ship that will serve as a hub, and will help you look for vaults on each planet. AI Jack is supposedly going to return as well as a friendly NPC. Rumor is they are saving Fiona for the first DLC class/character, since she became a Vault Hunter at the end of Tales from the Borderlands. No rumors so far about rather Vaughn or Sasha will appear, supposedly they only decided to add the Tales from the Borderlands characters late in development, after Telltale closed down, so they might not be in the game, though if they aren't, I would imagine that they will work them into one of the DLC storylines.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 28 March 2019

Mar1217 said:

Ok, so I was mistaken before, Vaughn is actually in the game as well, he is in the teaser trailer, I just didn't recognize him because he has changed so much. He is now leader of a group of bandits called the "Children of Helios" and they will be working against the cult "Children of the Vault", the main villains of the game. Vaughn is the shirtless guy with the cape and beard at 0:50 in the teaser trailer.