By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales week 12, March 18-24, 2019 (media create) - final week... not yet

Shadow1980 said:
Was it confirmed that MC will stop making hardware data public, too, or is it just software data?

Hardware & software

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

It's quite fitting that the last ever mediacreate has the ps4 hitting the 8m milestone. Remember folks, 90% around here doubted that number. It beats the ps3 to 9m aligned too so can't wait for that. Rip.

Kerotan said:
It's quite fitting that the last ever mediacreate has the ps4 hitting the 8m milestone. Remember folks, 90% around here doubted that number. It beats the ps3 to 9m aligned too so can't wait for that. Rip.

Lol could you link me that 90% statistic?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Media Create will be missed.

To our fellow Noctis 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

No, he can't.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
zorg1000 said:

No, he can't.

I didnt think so.

Smash Ultimate is doing amazingly well. I normally thought of this series as being front loaded. Right now it is the Switch's top selling evergreen title both overall sales and in weekly sales (in Japan). Smash is definitely doing better than I ever thought it would.  Zelda is also doing surprisingly well. It is above Splatoon 2 for another week. It is only low in the charts, because so many titles were released this week.

Hopefully we'll continue to get data every week, even if Media Create won't be the one providing it. I'm going to stay optimistic.

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 27 March 2019

Why does it have to end when ps4 is starting to gain momentum and slowly catching up to switchs baseline of 50k. Looks like switch wont be passing ps4 total in japan any time soon if ps4 baseline is around 35 to 40k

Pinkie_pie said:
Why does it have to end when ps4 is starting to gain momentum and slowly catching up to switchs baseline of 50k. Looks like switch wont be passing ps4 total in japan any time soon if ps4 baseline is around 35 to 40k

It will have huge decline shortly as the price cut effect will be done. (I believe this is the last week of the cut). 

Last edited by Acevil - on 27 March 2019