By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
the-pi-guy said:

"One of the big problems of the GOP is they assume everyone is as bad as they are and get confused when that isn't the case. Not just the racism but everything else too. They find the idea of actually helping other human beings as mind boggling."

"This whole thing was just so unapologetically cruel. They really, REALLY just don't see immigrants as human beings. Disgusting."

Around the Network

Nearly murdering his wives didn't do it, being the poster child for CTE who can't even complete a sentence didn't do it, spouting the same rhetoric as an inbred hillbilly didn't do it, please for the sake of my last shred of faith in this country let this be the end of Herschel Walker's campaign:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/politics/herschel-walker-georgia-senate-republican-gamble

Brandon pardons federal marijuana possession offenses.

About time.

TallSilhouette said:

Brandon pardons federal marijuana possession offenses.

About time.

I don't use MJ, but they do need to legalize it at the federal level. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of states where it's illegal. 

"Does this change anything? Not a damn thing...Winning is a virtue...I don't care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles, I want control of the Senate."

https://www.newsweek.com/dana-loesch-doesnt-care-herschel-walker-paid-skank-abortion-1749023

Right wing pundit says the quiet part out loud.

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:

"Does this change anything? Not a damn thing...Winning is a virtue...I don't care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles, I want control of the Senate."

https://www.newsweek.com/dana-loesch-doesnt-care-herschel-walker-paid-skank-abortion-1749023

Right wing pundit says the quiet part out loud.

Yep. That's why I never want to be lectured on "family values" by these people.

Kay Ivey, the governor of Alabama, said in 2017 during the Senate special election that she thought the allegations against Roy Moore were credible, but she was still going to vote for him anyway just because it was far more important to for Republicans to dominate the Senate.

I don't post here much but lawd I had to post this.

LMFAO. Get Fucked. POS.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 October 2022

NICE. This guy deserves to end his days in disgrace and squalor - not that he necessarily will even with such a huge ruling. I do like the precedent this helps set for cases and damages against other professional liars and sociopaths. Perhaps they will think twice about being extra shitty for a change.

Ryuu96 said:

LMFAO. Get Fucked. POS.

These awards almost always get reduced by the judge. Liebeck v. McDonald's, the infamous "hot coffee" case, got reduced from $2.7 million to $640,000 by the judge, and was settled for even less (the actual amount was undisclosed) to forestall an appeal by McDonald's. And despite that case being used as a rallying cry by the right for tort reform, those damages were completely justified. The woman almost died from her injuries.  Unfortunately, the right successfully used the case to limit both access to the courts and damages in places like Texas. 

Last edited by SanAndreasX - on 12 October 2022

SanAndreasX said:
Ryuu96 said:

LMFAO. Get Fucked. POS.

These awards almost always get reduced by the judge. Liebeck v. McDonald's, the infamous "hot coffee" case, got reduced from $2.7 million to $640,000 by the judge, and was settled for even less (the actual amount was undisclosed) to forestall an appeal by McDonald's. And despite that case being used as a rallying cry by the right for tort reform, those damages were completely justified. The woman almost died from her injuries.  Unfortunately, the right successfully used the case to limit both access to the courts and damages in places like Texas. 

Its the reason you start with a huge amount as it will get reduced.  Even still Alex probably just declare bankruptcy and it get kicked down the road but we will see what comes of that.  Maybe they take all his personal possessions.