By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Immersiveunreality said:
vivster said:

One of which is clearly worse, so it's also yet another super easy decision that the voters will try their hardest to get wrong again.

Imo yes one of them is worse but it can all be a bit convoluted depending on the media you follow if you are an american citizen i do think.

So i have no damn idea how this will turn out :p

4 more years of trump,... because the damage he as done so far wasn't enough?

At any normal time in the US, theres around 600,000 homeless.
This year, because of the pandemic and how it was handled, there around 43million americans faceing evictions.

Feeding America network, feeds over 40million americans, that suffer from food insecurity on a yearly basis.
This year, because of the pandemic, ~35% of homes with a child under 18, are currently faceing food insecurity (a 130%+ increase).
(source: https://www.providence.org/news/uf/617667977)

Then has the nation ever been this devided? the race baiting, rioting/looting/demonstations, the anti science mask or no mask, magically thinking and cures....

The fact that hes defunding the USPS so mail in votes, wont get there in time (and be tossed out, recyled instead), as a form of voter suppression.

The US will be a differnt place, if Trump gets another 4 years.

Around the Network

"Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfs."

-- Bernie Sanders

I really hate news articles with "HAHA, now we know what Trump is doing because he has finally revealed his true intentions" or "Here is finally proof that Trump is an idiot". Nothing Trump ever did in his whole life is in any way surprising, he is an extremely simple individual. Nothing he is doing today wasn't already apparent long before he was even thinking of running for President.

The only surprising thing about his actions is that there is so little resistance. I am honestly ashamed how the most powerful people on earth have not called him on his bullshit. Snide remarks won't do anything, we need world leaders who call him out directly and call him the idiot manchild he is. I mean what are they afraid of? Souring their relations with a country that is already shitting on each of its allies? Where are the sanctions for anti democratic behaviors? Where are the sanctions for human rights violations? Where are the summoned diplomats? The US has become nothing more than the big version of Israel. Everyone is just staring at the shit show but no one has enough balls to say anything.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I really hate news articles with "HAHA, now we know what Trump is doing because he has finally revealed his true intentions" or "Here is finally proof that Trump is an idiot". Nothing Trump ever did in his whole life is in any way surprising, he is an extremely simple individual. Nothing he is doing today wasn't already apparent long before he was even thinking of running for President.

The only surprising thing about his actions is that there is so little resistance. I am honestly ashamed how the most powerful people on earth have not called him on his bullshit. Snide remarks won't do anything, we need world leaders who call him out directly and call him the idiot manchild he is. I mean what are they afraid of? Souring their relations with a country that is already shitting on each of its allies? Where are the sanctions for anti democratic behaviors? Where are the sanctions for human rights violations? Where are the summoned diplomats? The US has become nothing more than the big version of Israel. Everyone is just staring at the shit show but no one has enough balls to say anything.

I wouldn't call him simple. He's dumb as fuck and terrible for the US and grossly unqualified for his position, but he's not simple. He's complicated. Like trying to put together your lunch after you chewed it, ate it, and vomited it back up. He's complicated and messed up, but not in a way that's respectable. He's just a goddamn mess. But he ain't simple. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
vivster said:

I wouldn't call him simple. He's dumb as fuck and terrible for the US and grossly unqualified for his position, but he's not simple. He's complicated. Like trying to put together your lunch after you chewed it, ate it, and vomited it back up. He's complicated and messed up, but not in a way that's respectable. He's just a goddamn mess. But he ain't simple. 

He has a one track mind, predicting his actions is as easy as predicting any lower mammal's actions.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:
"Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfs."

-- Bernie Sanders

Words by people picturing dictators as not so bad...

Hunting Season is done...

vivster said:
Runa216 said:

He has a one track mind, predicting his actions is as easy as predicting any lower mammal's actions.

I would argue he barely has a mind and if he does it doesn't go on any track. It just meanders all over the place, lost. It knows where it wants to go but has no idea how to get there and doesn't care about anything in its way. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

I think we all know that Orangehead is a narcissistic compulsive liar.
This begs the two key questions:
Why do too many Americans like and vote for him? (Granted it is an educational level question, but anyways...)
Why did the Democrats chose Biden, a person completely unable to stand against a Trump?

drkohler said:
Why do too many Americans like and vote for him? (Granted it is an educational level question, but anyways...)
Why did the Democrats chose Biden, a person completely unable to stand against a Trump?

1 - It's a combination of things. some people wanted a non-politician in office and thus went the farthest they could from logic and rationality to support him. Others support his bigotry and intolerance and reductive reasoning and will vote for any republican that also hates gays and brown people and non-christians. 

2 - Because he was vice president when Obama was elected, I think. Plus I think the democrats (A traditionally centrist group) may have felt that Bernie's policies (Though globally proven to work time and time again) might have been TOO far left leaning. They wanted a moderate, not a radical leftist. (Which is funny because Bernie's policies were nowhere near radical, they were just pretty far left compared to modern republicans and thus they didn't wanna risk something TOO outlandish in case they fail to win the swing states)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

drkohler said:

I would say some of his supporters saw their investments and 401k's increase significantly and that's enough for them.  They don't care about others, its me me me.  The swing states (rust belt states) got Trump elected and most polls being done show Trump is losing in these States.  Trump promised the moon to these states that have lost a lot of their businesses since the 1980's, promising to do everything to help these states.   That didn't happen, and a lot of the people in these states realize that.  The south will almost always vote Republican for various reasons.  It doesn't matter who is running they will vote red.  Some are racist, some are simple minded, some are so against abortion that they could never vote Democrat, and many other reasons.  We have been alternating from Republican to Democrat since Bush Sr, the last time we had back to back either party was Regan to Bush.  One last thing Trump promised to drain the swamp...little did his voters know he would become the swamp.  Trumps time is running out, and if he doesn't turn it around very quickly he will be arrested on January 20th or 21st 2021, and that will be that.  For Biden, Democrats for some reason think he is the safest bet, as the Democratic party is divided between central and slightly left, and far left.  Democrats do not think America is ready to vote for someone like Bernie at this time.  The other issues is the people that supply the money to Republicans and Democrats and lobbyist do not want to see things like medicare for all passed so they use their influence to get things going certain ways.