By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
I also work in a field (that many consider well paying), that is 60% women (Accounting).

You were their diversity hire

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Well if you're white then it makes sense why Republicans haven't screwed you over like they're constantly doing to non-whites. Why else are Klansmen and Neo-Nazis Trump supporters?

The whole party is a white collar crime organization.

"Why else are Klansmen and Neo-Nazis Trump supporters?"

>They're for smaller government?

tsogud said:
Baalzamon said:
I also work in a field (that many consider well paying), that is 60% women (Accounting).

You were their diversity hire

Which would make you their strength!

SpokenTruth said:
KLAMarine said:

Are you really going to try to have us believe you are that naive?

Twas but a suggestion. Surely it cannot be Trump's support of Israel... I've always been under the impression Neo-Nazis and Klansmen were not fond of Israel...

CaptainExplosion said:

Have they been able to get any witnesses yet for Trump's impeachment trial? Or did the Republican slime balls weasel their way out of it as expected?

CaptainExplosion said:
Baalzamon said:
They weaseled their way out of it, just as would be expected if a Democrat was in the same situation. The ironic thing is many of the very politicians complaining of the Republicans methods here were involved themselves in not giving two craps about Clinton's ordeal in the 90s.

We knew this would happen the moment the impeachment vote started. It is a party vote...just like it has always been a party vote.

It's why it was just a waste of time, regardless of whether what he did was right or wrong.

Fuck you, America, fuck you. -_-

Dems - We want to hear from Bolton because that will certainly be enough proof to prove our case.

Reps - We want to hear from Hunter Biden then since he's partially the reason why we're here.

Dems - Hunter is useless to you and basically has nothing to do with any of this, so pick another.

Reps - Wait... so you get exactly what you need, and we end up looking like fools?...  Your move.

Dems - Nope. We care too much about your own integrity and we won't allow you to compromise it.

Reps - Ok then. Thank you oh so much for doing the right thing for us, and America, as per usual.

Dems - You're not welcome btw, jerks.

Reps - It's settled then. No witnesses.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
EricHiggin said:

I see what you are trying to say but you might want to thnk about what you just wrote.

You said a he (a man) is the strength in a group dominated by women.

Maybe if it's a group of radical feminists, but would he really be working there then?

Politicians and the MSM have made it clear that diversity is a/our strength though. How can anyone legitimately deny this? Anyone who does, clearly needs to be twitter shamed and fired/cancelled.

SpokenTruth said:
EricHiggin said:

I see what you are trying to say but you might want to thnk about what you just wrote.

You said a he (a man) is the strength in a group dominated by women.

KLAMarine said:

Twas but a suggestion. Surely it cannot be Trump's support of Israel... I've always been under the impression Neo-Nazis and Klansmen were not fond of Israel...

Are you just riding that naivety joke or do you honestly not get the connections?

I try not to speak of people I've never met or interacted with before, much less presume connections of some sort...

RolStoppable said:
KLAMarine said:

Yup, it's actually quite challenging to figure out why the far-right would be supportive of Trump. I think it's because Trump plays a lot of golf in Florida, and golf is a sport played in classy, clean clothes. The Klansmen like to dress up in clean white, so I am inclined to believe that they really like golf too.

Or prefer lower taxes? It's up in the air.

SpokenTruth said:
KLAMarine said:

I try not to speak of people I've never met or interacted with before, much less presume connections of some sort...

And yet you just did it to start with.

Twas but a suggestion, not an assertion.

EricHiggin said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Have they been able to get any witnesses yet for Trump's impeachment trial? Or did the Republican slime balls weasel their way out of it as expected?

CaptainExplosion said:

Fuck you, America, fuck you. -_-

Dems - We want to hear from Bolton because that will certainly be enough proof to prove our case.

Reps - We want to hear from Hunter Biden then since he's partially the reason why we're here.

Dems - Hunter is useless to you and basically has nothing to do with any of this, so pick another.

Reps - Wait... so you get exactly what you need, and we end up looking like fools?...  Your move.

Dems - Nope. We care too much about your own integrity and we won't allow you to compromise it.

Reps - Ok then. Thank you oh so much for doing the right thing for us, and America, as per usual.

The sad part is, you pretty much nailed it but don't seem to realize that...

No matter how you cut it, the verdict has been tainted. The fix is in.

SpokenTruth said:
EricHiggin said:

I have a novel idea.  Why doesn't the Department of Justice open an investigation into Hunter Biden? 

Maybe because they would be following orders from Putin, which the Dems and MSM would be sure to point out? When you look at something like the FBI, with Comey and the Hillary investigations and how they were handled, and the Russia/Steele dossier, etc, clearly either the systems themselves, or the people inside them, suck. Maybe both.