By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

tsogud said:

It's become increasingly clear who the real radicals are in this thread. And it's not the ones who just want a decent, moral POTUS that has the policies and will to really help the poor, working class and poc. It's the bigots showing their true colors by spewing prejudiced, hateful language because of where someone was born/lives and the ones dismissing a victim's tragic experience as nothing more than a political ploy because they have a hard time believing women.

If you bend the knee so much and give ground to the GOP you will eventually become them. It's alright if your candidate is a rapist because the GOP's is, as long as he doesn't brag about it then it's a problem. Disappointed but not surprised.

Ok.

Around the Network
tsogud said:

It's become increasingly clear who the real radicals are in this thread. And it's not the ones who just want a decent, moral POTUS that has the policies and will to really help the poor, working class and poc. It's the bigots showing their true colors by spewing prejudiced, hateful language because of where someone was born/lives and the ones dismissing a victim's tragic experience as nothing more than a political ploy because they have a hard time believing women.

If you bend the knee so much and give ground to the GOP you will eventually become them. It's alright if your candidate is a rapist because the GOP's is, as long as he doesn't brag about it then it's a problem. Disappointed but not surprised.

Yeah, you need to get off that horse.  Why is it so hard for you to believe NO one until all the information comes forward.  Oh well, I guess in your world there is no need for any evidence even though you stated you had a friend falsely accused.  I guess you still believe that person did it since we should believe all women first and check our brains at the door.

Over here unbothered bc I don't have to do mental gymnastics to keep the cognitive dissonance at bay. Y'all can stay pressed lmaooo

Machiavellian said:
Rab said:

They are records of Biden not put together by Biden, any one of Biden's staff and others can contribute to those records

Biden not allowing any reference to T. Reade in those records to be read out is a bad look and a coverup, you and others arguing the same Biden talking points are making it easy for him to get away with this

Biden is no more special than T. Read as a person and she deserves every chance to prove her point as it is a very serious matter having potentially the next president being a rapist and letting a potential victim of rape not being able to seek justice 

Every door should be wide open, and a transparent investigation carried out   

You really must be missing the point.  All the records were submitted by Biden.  He had access to go over all the records and do what he wanted with them.  No matter what source you look up, they all state these records were submitted by Biden himself.  Also its not Biden that not allowing any access to the records, its the University but if Reade wants the records she can force the situation by taking it to court. 

The crazy thing is, not sure why you believe he would keep any personal employee records or why their would be any their with complaints when the people who was there at the time she reported the incident stated she did no such thing.  Not only that those people would be the ones to record the incident which by their statements probably wouldn't do it.

Now we are getting somewhere, I agree that Reade should get every chance to present her case. That is why I continue to state she should take it to court.  Instead of playing this he said she said, BS we need for her to take it to court so everything can get subpoenaed.  Get people on the stand and let them put their career on the line if they lie.  Nothing really short of this will move the needle and as I stated, we get a full story unlike the one Reade stated in the beginning then changed to Rape.  Things get muddied when you change your story and its get even worst when the only thing you have official at the time is that the person made you uncomfortable.  Getting a rape conviction is not what I am seeking.  I want all the evidence to be in one place with both sides of the story and all records release on both sides.  Once we get some serious movement in that direction its still a case of he said she said with nothing concrete to form any opinion.

The simple point being made here is that if he has nothing to hide, then why hide it, the University will release Biden's staff records and others regarding Biden himself when he allows it not before, so the ball is in Biden's court, going to a judge/lawyers for anyone to get records is stressful, expensive and slow, this all play's into what Biden and others appear to want, putting up hurdles/roadblocks to the process because of what appears to be something to hide

Having a future president latter being convicted of rape has serious consequence for all of us, Biden should be vigorously vetted, so far he has been getting softballs from the media and the Democratic party his whole campaign, this is a recipe for a huge disappoint come the future presidency     

"Silencing of all Dissent is a form of Gaslighting".. AOC

AOC calls out 'gaslighting' on Biden #MeToo Accusation

Around the Network

Krystal Ball: Biden, media's dirty class shaming tactics of Tara Reade

Krystal Ball discusses reports from Politico and PBS NewsHour that corroborate Joe Biden's record in the Senate as a "family-oriented boss" and delegitimize Tara Reade's assault allegations

Rab said:

Krystal Ball discusses reports from Politico and PBS NewsHour that corroborate Joe Biden's record in the Senate as a "family-oriented boss" and delegitimize Tara Reade's assault allegations

Interesting, why because the very same people who are claiming this is coming from Biden camp actually did not have any evidence of the sort.  So first they make that claim then never back it up while they then try to show bias from the other news site all the while showing their own.  why don't you read the 2 articles instead of posting the Hill opinion piece since they are more concerned about giving their opinion then you actually doing your own reading.

Machiavellian said:
Rab said:

Interesting, why because the very same people who are claiming this is coming from Biden camp actually did not have any evidence of the sort.  So first they make that claim then never back it up while they then try to show bias from the other news site all the while showing their own.  why don't you read the 2 articles instead of posting the Hill opinion piece since they are more concerned about giving their opinion then you actually doing your own reading.

If you know these guys at all they do build a case with evidence, often looking at the whole picture to put things in perspective, they are very good at what they do, your criticisms of them come across as gaslighting, if I want to post something from them I will, the post wasn't directed at you as you are not referred to in anyway   

One of my favorite moments post-Michigan was seeing Krystal Ball at her saltiest.

Moren said:

One of my favorite moments post-Michigan was seeing Krystal Ball at her saltiest.

Yeah, She and others have talked about vote shaming 

Interesting times