By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 2 March 2019

MasonADC said:
Lryu222 said:

Pokemon direct.

I don’t know, it isn’t like Japan where let’s go underperformed a lot. It did good in the US( plus no other game has impacted the switch a lot in the us IIRC). 

AlbiNecroxz said:

Maybe the 35$ eshop card version may have played an important role in achieving that 100k mark

The deal has been since valentine day I believe, so maybe it has just been increasing momentum more and more. Still great though 

Tax season

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Switch-Xbone LTD gap now below 10 million, down from 28 million at Switch's launch.

Silly question but do you think switch will cross ps4 in japan first or xbone in the world first?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Bofferbrauer2 said:
kirby007 said:
Overtracked i suspect

Well, we got US and Japan numbers, so only Europe and RoW can be off. So could be overtracked, but not by much

Wait do you mean PS4 or switch?

Eagle367 said:
curl-6 said:

Switch-Xbone LTD gap now below 10 million, down from 28 million at Switch's launch.

Silly question but do you think switch will cross ps4 in japan first or xbone in the world first?

I'm not up with the numbers well enough to give a useful answer; I presume PS4 in Japan though, since while I've forgotten where the gap there is at I was under the impression it was much more imminent.

Can somebody more knowledgeable fill us in here?

curl-6 said:
Eagle367 said:

I'm not up with the numbers well enough to give a useful answer; I presume PS4 in Japan though, since while I've forgotten where the gap there is at I was under the impression it was much more imminent.

Can somebody more knowledgeable fill us in here?

There is only a ~320k gap in Japan and Switch has been outselling it by 40-50k on a weekly basis. Should be in the next 8 weeks give or take.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I wonder if days gone will push ps4 ahead that week

I am Iron Man

Eagle367 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Well, we got US and Japan numbers, so only Europe and RoW can be off. So could be overtracked, but not by much

Wait do you mean PS4 or switch?

Ask him, not me if you want to know for sure - but I guessed Switch.

The N64 should be outsold by the end of the month

Switch Looks a bit overtracked .

Geralt99 said:
Switch Looks a bit overtracked .

Looks undertakes in Europe to me and about right everywhere else. I would think Europe would be 75+ right now not 65