By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Who do you think will win Eurovision 2019?

Who do you think will win Eurovision 2019?

NETHERLANDS: Duncan Laurence - Arcade 5 21.74%

RUSSIA: Sergey Lazarev - Scream 1 4.35%

SWEDEN: John Ludvik - Too Late for Love 0 0%

SWITZERLAND: Luca Hänni - She Got Me 0 0%

ITALY: Mahmood - Soldi 2 8.70%

CYPRUS: Tamta - Replay 2 8.70%

ICELAND: Hatari - Hatrið mun sigra 5 21.74%

NORWAY: KEiiNO - Spirit in the Sky 2 8.70%

PORTUGAL: Conan Osíris - Telemóveis 1 4.35%

None of the Above 5 21.74%

Total:23
S.Peelman said:
Apparently our act (Netherlands) is doing very good with the bookies. I haven't actually heard it yet though so I don't know.

I think it's one of the most quality songs I've ever seen in Eurovision. It's not gimmicky or weird, and doesn't seem to be trying too hard to appeal to the masses. It's just a solid, great song.

B O I

Around the Network
Flilix said:
Seems like a pretty poor year. A lot more bad songs than last year and nothing particularly good or catchy.

I heard the Netherlands will win, but the song isn't country enough imo.

I think this year has more of a contrast. There are more terrible songs, but there are more great songs too. Last year I had like 3 songs that I really liked, this year I have nine or ten. To compensate, I hate a lot of the songs this year (I'm going to explode if I have to hear Croatia's entry again), and last year I hated a single song (the Dutch song, too). I find that to be a good thing, though.

We're two months away, everything could change, honestly.

B O I

LuccaCardoso1 said:
OTBWY said:

I don't think it's about being country enough. It's about being gimmicky enough and standing out. I don't see it in any of em yet.

Maybe Eurovision is starting to become more of a song contest and less of a freak show. Idk, I just don't see things like Party for Everybody or Dancing Lasha Tumbai almost winning ever again. That aside, the Portuguese and Icelandic songs are pretty weird and apparently predicted to end up in the top 10.

That's why I think France will win this time.

Also, how about some weird entries. The one from Portugal is like trying to mix all genres together or something. It's weird. Alien almost.

OTBWY said:
LuccaCardoso1 said:

Maybe Eurovision is starting to become more of a song contest and less of a freak show. Idk, I just don't see things like Party for Everybody or Dancing Lasha Tumbai almost winning ever again. That aside, the Portuguese and Icelandic songs are pretty weird and apparently predicted to end up in the top 10.

That's why I think France will win this time.

Also, how about some weird entries. The one from Portugal is like trying to mix all genres together or something. It's weird. Alien almost.

The French song is VERY average this year. I don't think they have any chance of winning.

That "alien" feel from the Portuguese song is exactly what makes me like it so much, it's cool to see something so "artsy" in Eurovision.

B O I

Iceland.
BDSM for the win :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

The Netherlands is incredible and a class act. Fell in love with it by the second listen.
Cyprus is a banger but the intro is too similar to Fuego even though I prefer Replay on the whole.
Would have preferred Wiktoria's song to represent Sweden but overall not a bad song.
The United Kingdom's song is decent, but it will get the same result the U.K has achieved in most of the recent contests.

Glad my country produced something decent, we might not win but we'll qualify if the staging is up to par.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Listened to all songs again. I think Estonia is my favourite so far. Some others like the Netherlands and Sweden are pretty good as well, but most other songs still feel very boring and uninteresting. The only one that really stood out to me in the negative sense was Portugal.

Australia, FTW!

Not Latvia, our song is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Flilix said:
Listened to all songs again. I think Estonia is my favourite so far. Some others like the Netherlands and Sweden are pretty good as well, but most other songs still feel very boring and uninteresting. The only one that really stood out to me in the negative sense was Portugal.

Okay, Norway is the best one. Netherlands will still win though.