By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Who do you think will win Eurovision 2019?

Who do you think will win Eurovision 2019?

NETHERLANDS: Duncan Laurence - Arcade 5 21.74%

RUSSIA: Sergey Lazarev - Scream 1 4.35%

SWEDEN: John Ludvik - Too Late for Love 0 0%

SWITZERLAND: Luca Hänni - She Got Me 0 0%

ITALY: Mahmood - Soldi 2 8.70%

CYPRUS: Tamta - Replay 2 8.70%

ICELAND: Hatari - Hatrið mun sigra 5 21.74%

NORWAY: KEiiNO - Spirit in the Sky 2 8.70%

PORTUGAL: Conan Osíris - Telemóveis 1 4.35%

None of the Above 5 21.74%

Total:23

If only the Italians had a better stage show. They had the best song but the stage show was distracting and boring, such a shame.

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
MrWayne said:

I voted for Italy and Australia.

I really wonder when the people in germany take responsibility for our consistent bad performance in the ESC.

Also lol at the crowd in Tel Aviv, They got super triggered when the Icelanders showed the palestinian flag.

Apparantly during that new Madonna song they also briefly showed a palestinian flag, but I doubt anyone was paying attention at that point, as everyone was too shocked how much of an autotuned car wreck that new song was .. even "like a prayer" before that sounded like bad karaoke.

Fun fact it was playbacked

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Australia is in Euro, but not countries like USA, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Argentina, Brazil or Canada? Why include a small country like Australia in Eurovision but not the bigger nations? Eurovision could become bigger and better. Why not call it World Vision and embrace nations around the world

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Australia is in Euro, but not countries like USA, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Argentina, Brazil or Canada? Why include a small country like Australia in Eurovision but not the bigger nations? Eurovision could become bigger and better. Why not call it World Vision and embrace nations around the world

Everyone with broadcasting stations in the EBU (european broadcasting union) network can join the eurovision songcontest (after years of negotiations ofcourse), which includes almost all the countries you listed. Australia got in because they really wanted to join, asia/americas want to do their own thing.

Last edited by Lafiel - on 19 May 2019

^^
I think you have to be a “full member” of the EBU, the dark blue countries, or be in the Council of Europe. Australia was invited a couple years ago because it was the 60th anniversary of the Eurovision contest and they love it so much apparently. Since their participation was such a succes they’ve been invited to stay for a while