By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 'Jeopardy' Host Alex Trebek Has Stage Four Pancreatic Cancer

That's really sad to hear but it's awesome how he's such a positive guy.

Around the Network

Ugh, it had to be pancreatic. He's basically a dead man walking now, and he must know it. That has to be weird to be famous and beloved and to publicly announce something like this. It would be like attending your own funeral.

That damn cancer.

Super sad. My wife and I have Jeopardy on once in a while eating dinner with my infant son. I just realized my boy is going to grow up not ever knowing who Trebek is.

Yeah this is very sad, I wish the best for him and his family. I know it's selfish but man, it's going to be strange not seeing Alex host Jeopardy anymore. I hope he spends what time he has left well, man this sucks.

Around the Network

Terrible news to hear. My mom had stage 4 as well. For most, it's basically over once you're that late into it. I commend him for fighting. I really really hope he can make it through.

Jeopardy and Alex Trebek have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Even though I don't really watch it anymore, it just feels good knowing that they're there. It's a thread to simpler times when my grandparents were here and I was a school kid. It's kinda scary knowing that it's all likely coming to an end.

And, for the man himself, I don't think I've ever heard a bad thing about him. He's had a hell of a run but, being selfish, I'd like to keep him around a little longer. Praying for him.

Cancer cures for 200, Alex!

I think we're drawing close to his Final Jeopardy!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I don't know him, but it's sad to here. At 78 though he's at least had a long life.