By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Persona 5 S To Release This Fall?

I don't know why people are against the idea of P5 going to Switch or any other platform that isn't PlayStation. It's basic business for 3rd parties, put their games on multiple platforms to maximize their revenue. Why do you think we barely see any 3rd party exclusives anymore compared to the 90s and early 2000s? Sega, the company that owns Atlus knows this. Look at the past 3 years for Sega, you'll see that most of their games are on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Switch. Even though JRPGs don't sell that well on Xbox One compared to the other three platforms Sega still puts their games on it. Square Enix made Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS4 and Xbox One, and I fully expect a PC port later. Capcom put Monster Hunter World on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. These companies have slowly but learned making games multiplat will bring in more sales. Atlus is just behind the competition, but I do expect them to finally learn.

Around the Network

Are people still waiting and hoping for this game to come to the switch? If they really wanted to play it they would've played it already. The game is over 2 year old

mjk45 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I never picked it up for PS4, so I'd prob get it for Switch

any particular reason you never picked it up.

Mainly backlog and then kept telling myself I'll get around to it and just never did. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Pinkie_pie said:
Are people still waiting and hoping for this game to come to the switch? If they really wanted to play it they would've played it already. The game is over 2 year old

I have played it, and have a strong urge to replay it. However, I know an enhanced edition is coming, so I am hoping it comes to switch 

Pinkie_pie said:

I put 90 hours into it on the PS4 but this series feels better on handhelds imo. 

Around the Network

Are people really excited about buying an updated version of a game that only came out 2 years ago? This is why the market is loaded with lootboxes and other dodgey crap, people should avoid it's release.

betacon said:
Are people really excited about buying an updated version of a game that only came out 2 years ago? This is why the market is loaded with lootboxes and other dodgey crap, people should avoid it's release.

Or, hear me out, people should buy what they want to buy and not worry about what other people are buying.

betacon said:

I am super excited about more content in one of the best games ever released and possibly releasing to a whole new fan base of potential persona fans. So yeah, super excited   

Uh oh, I hope Nintendo finds a good spot to put Dragon Quest XI. Looks like it's gonna be cock blocked again this year if this is true.

I'm gonna start a Twitter account that makes nothing but fake announcements. I wonder how often people will run with my bullshit.....