By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sword and Shield coming late 2019 worldwide

Lafiel said:
~7minutes? I'd expect a bit longer of a presentation for the introduction of the new gen, but I guess they'll share new trailers/information etc all ~2months instead. Still, this might indicate there is a small chance this is about content for Let's Go or Pokemon Go.

Probably just a basic teaser with a full reveal closer to E3.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

This ND gets announced as a new Detective Pikachu Trailer dropped.

Expectation: Pokemon Gen 8 revealed.
Possibility: Let's Go Silver and Gold announced.
Unlikely, but Possible: Diamond/Pearl remake for Switch.
Not gonna happen: Pokemon Conquest 2
Dream Game: Pokemon Snap 2
Game that would make me facepalm: Rated M game starring Jynx

Let’s Go Togepi incoming.

Ooo hyped. Pokemon is my favorite Nintendo thing. Hyped to see what the next mainline game is like, hoping it goes back to gyms, I enjoyed sun/moon but I prefer the older stuff.

Around the Network

The 3 nukes of Nintendo for 2019 :

-Super Mario maker 2

-Animal Crossing

-This Pokemon

(nuke =  >10M sales)

At this point I'm wondering what will be left for e3

7 minutes isn’t just going to be an announcement. If that’s the case, what are they doing for the other 6 and a half minutes? If it’s only a teaser trailer, what are they doing for the extra 5-6 minutes?

If that’s the case, they probably have updates on Pokémon Let’s Go.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

freebs2 said:

Well, we still haven't seen any trailers for Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, as well as any surprise announcements, including the one that Nintendo said fans will be very excited to hear about. So there's still quite a bit to look forward to.

gtotheunit91 said:
freebs2 said:

Well, we still haven't seen any trailers for Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, as well as any surprise announcements, including the one that Nintendo said fans will be very excited to hear about. So there's still quite a bit to look forward to.

I believe "that" announcement was Zelda LA