By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - This site is nearly unusable on Android

I've been using this site on my android phone for the last 5 or so years. Nearly exclusively aswell xD

Around the Network

Works perfectly fine on my Pixel 2.

What browser do you use?

I haven't tried myself but surely an adblocker and chrome browser app install on your phone would do the trick?

The default browser with the phone i find isn't really compatible with most sites well

I use an iPhone 6 and let me tell you something, ads are annoying of course but I am absolutely sick of being redirected to a "congratulations you won" page that you can't back out of. Happens all the time and it's seriously ridiculous. This site just keeps getting worse and worse.
"Ads keep it running" yeah but there's no need to do crap like this. What keeps the site running is the traffic, and amount of people who use the site. Which is obviously going down due to the amount of ads and the absence of software estimates. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Tagging @TalonMan and @TruckOSaurus so that they're aware of this thread.

The ad stuff we can't do anything about but maybe they've got some ideas regarding the other problems you're having, though I know Talon's got a lot of other site issues on his plate right now :/

Try using the desktopversion on your mobile! Should solve your problem expecially when combined with an advert blocker

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Try using the desktopversion on your mobile! Should solve your problem expecially when combined with an advert blocker

Yeah. Desktop version works better for me on mobile as well. 

d21lewis said:
One problem I do have- sometimes when I quote people, all kinds of random letters appear. Words start mixing together. When I try to delete them, it just makes things worse.

I have that problem when typing sometimes.  It seems to have gotten better (though still bad) lately though.  

axumblade said:
What browser do you use?

I be usin' Chrome.