By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get your speculating caps out, Nintendo is apparently reviving a 'very dead and buried game'.

think-man said:
Legend of Dragoon.

They bought the rights of Sony.

for that to happen everyone including the members of this site would need to truly believe it was dead and buried before Nintendo could start their unholy revival techniques on the body!

Maybe they're teaming up with Komani to bring Silent Hills to the Switch exclusively!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Mbolibombo said:

Khan is as good of a insider you are going to get. 

I know. It says a lot about the reliability of insiders, doesn't it?

Not at all. MPT could very well be completed and done.

If Khan says it is, I am going to trust him on it because he's not really the one to spread rumors and hearsay unless he's confident in it.

If it's third party, Silent Hills and Shadow of the Eternals aren't bad guesses. If it's first party it could be a lot of things.

Castlevania

flashfire926 said:

Microsoft own the IP/assets for Scalebound.

edit: to give a reasonable suggestion, I think it could be project giant robot.

Given how friendly MS and Ninty have been with each other lately, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find that MS sold the IP to them.  Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to find that Ninty is handling development of a Scalebound project that will release on both Switch and Xbone.    

To be clear, I'm not predicting that the game is Scalebound related.  I'm just saying that I don't think it is outside of the realm of possibility.  

Around the Network

Chibi Robo or Custom Robo.

the "very officially cancelled" part should probably be added to the OP lol since a lot of people seemed to miss it, meaning it's not just gonna be from a series that hasn't seen an installment in a while, because none of those would have been officially announced to begin with, unless they had a past game announced then cancelled or something

it's a game that was very publicly in development and then publicly cancelled (for example stuff like Silent Hills, Scalebound, etc)

Ravenblade, Shadow of the Eternals, one of Factor 5's Wii projects.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

CaptainExplosion said:
StuOhQ said:

Again, what's Raven Blade? And I don't remember Shadow of the Eternals.

https://www.google.com/

CaptainExplosion said:
StuOhQ said:

Again, what's Raven Blade? And I don't remember Shadow of the Eternals.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ravenblade