By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get your speculating caps out, Nintendo is apparently reviving a 'very dead and buried game'.

Wyrdness said:

Megaman Legends 3 maybe?

Best suggestion I've heard all day.

Around the Network

I've always thought/hoped megaman legends 3 would be revived on the switch so that's my guess

Can´t think of too many games that were officially canceled and are dead and buried.

My guess is Project Giant Robot with something Labo related.

My wish, if you take the quote "literally," is Ghosts ´n Goblins/Super Ghouls ´n Ghosts sequel/reboot for the Switch.

First time commenting here but I'm a regular here since 2009. I would go with StarTropics, Stunt race FX, Mach Rider, pilotwings, uniracers or tin star. ^_^ None of them may never see the lights of day again but you never know. A man can dream.

F-Zero

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Startropics
Super Mario RPG partnership with Square/Enix

I would definitely buy a Switch if it was either one of those. 

Ganoncrotch said:
think-man said:
Legend of Dragoon.

They bought the rights of Sony.

for that to happen everyone including the members of this site would need to truly believe it was dead and buried before Nintendo could start their unholy revival techniques on the body!

Maybe they're teaming up with Komani to bring Silent Hills to the Switch exclusively!

Silent Hills would be garbage at this point.  I don't think Konami has anyone of real talent still left at their company.  They're fine with yearly releases of PES, milking their franchises for Pachinko machines, and maybe a remaster here or there.

twintail said:
RingoGaSuki said:

Source here.

Nintendo is apparently reviving a 'dead and buried game that is "not one people would expect'. What could it be? 

Considering their relationship with Platinum, Project Hammer/Scalebound (I do believe Platinum, not Microsoft own the IP) are my guesses. 

This news is kind of nothing.

That said I am pretty sure MS owns Scalebound and somehow I doubt they have another project with Platinum in the works, though I guess it depends on the release schedule for this game.

I am going to go with Project Hammer, cause why not. Though that game doesnt seem particularly interesting these days.

Well, if the guy is accurate, it wouldn't be Project Hammer, or StarTropics, like I mentioned earlier.  Those were developed by Nintendo studios and he says its not a Nintendo game.  I actually could see it being Scalebound considering Platinum is friendly with Nintendo and MS may have sold them the rights to it.  Mega Man Legends 3 would also be a good choice.  Maybe they'll go out there and do Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun or Whore of the Orient.

Kyrius84 said:

First time commenting here but I'm a regular here since 2009. I would go with StarTropics, Stunt race FX, Mach Rider, pilotwings, uniracers or tin star. ^_^ None of them may never see the lights of day again but you never know. A man can dream.

Welcome!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Thank you! Nautilus

Star Tropics.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Could it be? Does the vitality censor live!?!? And it will be an exclusive accessory to Wii U, bringing back it's popularity and sales?