By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3 ships 5 million week 1

That's a lot, congrats to it. 12 years waiting and I still haven't bought it, pains me a little but those side games really ruined my enjoyment of the series. I'll get it one day, just not yet.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Absolutely wonderful.Those are massive numbers.I mean, it was already obvious that KH was one of SE pillars, but this basically solidifies this.

Its gigantaly awesome and heartwarming to see KH III doing those numbers.Sora deserves this and more.

Honestly, from what i played so far, the game deserves at least 20 million units sold.Not that it will reach that, but the game is simply perfect.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Amazing game, and with a Final mix edition, it will match KH2. I predicted 10 milllion, and it might get there eventually. Square is the king of RPGS!

Amazing to see this game performing strong, hopefully Square will take a lesson from this and continue with more great games.

Around the Network

Even with this amazing multplat success, I am sensing an exclusive remake of the mobile game as their next move

Good for it, even if I am currently playing a mad dance to keep it unspoiled in case it shows up on the Switch.....

Insert mad argument about how likely that is.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

It out shipped KH2 LT sales/shipments in a matter of days and it'll out ship KH1 LT shipments by the end of the summer.
Since it did similar numbers to KH2 in Japan I take it that most of the growth came from Europe (where KH2 LT shipments were only 1.1m lol).
Simply amazing.

Mar1217 said:
Huge numbers indeed ! (Even if I'd take sell through over anything else) but looking at it's 2nd week in Japan, we're not looking at the most graceful legs ...

Tell me, what PS4 game DOES have legs in Japan lol

I expected 4-5 million week 1! So yay!

mM