By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 3 NEMESIS Remake possible, if Fans want it

Superfan here, yes I would love love love a RE3Remake.

I placed an order for a second copy today. (this is indirectly implied by and what they mean [with]... if fans want it)

Last edited by Mospeada21CA - on 29 January 2019

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

You know, the topic of bring back Resident Evil 3 Nemesis got me thinking I should get my hands on the RE1 remake for Xbox One, but I'm a little intimidated by having to do that part near the end with the explosive canister.

Your name is CaptainExplosion. I thought that part would have been right up your alley.

I want, so let's do it !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

RE3 is my least favorite of the PS games.

That being said, if they do as marvelous a job as they did with RE2, I say bring it on. Day one for me!

Then please tackle Code: Veronica and all the best RE games will have been remade.

So it's basically confirmed? I'm fairly positive almost all RE fans want this

Around the Network

Aren't they going to make the 8th part first? I've heard it will lighten some moments of the 7th one.

But if it will be next remake - I don't mind.

freetimemedicine said:

Aren't they going to make the 8th part first? I've heard it will lighten some moments of the 7th one.

I think RE8 will come first, then probably the Remake of RE3.   And who knows, maybe RE5 remake at 4K/60fps on Next Gen :D

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said: 

freetimemedicine said: 

I think RE8 will come first, then probably the Remake of RE3.   And who knows, maybe RE5 remake at 4K/60fps on Next Gen :D

Oh man, I hope you are right. Happy I'm young enough to see that!

I cant believe how good RE2 Remake is. So of course RE3 would be awesome. This also makes me thirst for a version of RE4 (my favorite game) in which I can walk while shooting LOL.

Would be nice for the fans, im too much of a chicken to play these kind of games :p