Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 3 NEMESIS Remake possible, if Fans want it

Just when you think Capcom is starting to know their fans they go and say this...

Like obviously fans want it you dont even need to ask! xD

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Just when you think Capcom is starting to know their fans they go and say this...

I don't think it's an issue of not knowing their fans, I think it's kind of a marketing ploy. With how REmake 2 is selling it's obvious people want remakes. But if you say "well ... if you guys want it, of course" it makes people beg and vocalize their support a lot more. Which ultimately is just great for brand image, to have more people talking about your franchise. Plus iirc didn't they say something similar when they ported REmake 1? Because the sales of REmake 1 were good after they said something to a similar effect, they greenlit REmake 2.

Too worthless to live, too scared to die. 

Do it! RE 2 is my favourite but RE 3 was great too!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

CaptainExplosion said:
Yes please! It'd be nice to see Nemesis terrify us in HD. ^^

I believe Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite have ya' covered.  I hear Infinite as a game is just as terrifying as Nemesis himself.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
V-r0cK said:

I don't think it's an issue of not knowing their fans, I think it's kind of a marketing ploy. With how REmake 2 is selling it's obvious people want remakes. But if you say "well ... if you guys want it, of course" it makes people beg and vocalize their support a lot more. Which ultimately is just great for brand image, to have more people talking about your franchise. Plus iirc didn't they say something similar when they ported REmake 1? Because the sales of REmake 1 were good after they said something to a similar effect, they greenlit REmake 2.

I'm sure its some marketing ploy and I do understand what you mean.  Like they could already be in the process of making RE3 without even announcing it but to ask us to beg seems a bit wrong.  But regardless at least Capcom is talking about it and im happy, I enjoyed RE3 a lot.

My only dream now would be if they took all of this work to remake Dino Crisis hehe

Around the Network

Noooooooo couldn't stand being stalked by tyrant. had to play it with a ps1 cheat for inf magnum bullets

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Burning Typhoon said:
CaptainExplosion said:
Yes please! It'd be nice to see Nemesis terrify us in HD. ^^

I believe Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite have ya' covered.  I hear Infinite as a game is just as terrifying as Nemesis himself.

Terrifying for the wrong reasons. -_-

I want it, but honestly, I would rather have a new game with some passion in it. Like RE7

RE3 is my favourite after the original, so a remake up to the standards of the first two would be swell indeed.

Yes please. I'll take me some RE 3 remake any day.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick