By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragonball Project Z (Action RPG) Announcement Trailer [PS4, XBO, Steam]

Awesome, this got me really hyped! CyberConnect2 did a great job with the Naruto games, hopefully they will be able to deliver again!

Around the Network

great!

Well I'm interested and this have potential, let's see how it will turn out.

And from what was show I don't see a reason why Switch shouldn't get a port.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Really looking forward to see how this is going to turn out. I know it's going to be an Action RPG, but I hope it has a strong amount of RPG feel to it. Like, if its too much action then I might as well play DB FighterZ.

SKMBlake said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
For people asking about a Switch version, that's not happening. Apparently this game has been in development long before Switch was even a thought. Don't bank on it.

So was Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ, yet we got Switch ports of both

If were going to see it(which I don't think we will), it wont be for another 2 years at most. Its most likely why Switch is getting DB Heroes as a compensation prize for not getting Project Z

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Sounds interesting, but I hope it's not filled with loading screen upon loading screen. If you want to give me an RPG, at least make it open world for me to explore, rather than multiple loading screens, just to interact with a few characters. Also hoping it's not filled to the brim with fetch questing either. I like my RPG's, but I'm absolutely fed up with how stale quest design and storytelling has gotten with them (same goes for MMO's).

Lol that loading screen rant is how I felt about Persona 5. Everything was a loading screen! 

I am gonna buy it but I am not too excited for it. Need to see more.

Hiku said:
V-r0cK said:

Really looking forward to see how this is going to turn out. I know it's going to be an Action RPG, but I hope it has a strong amount of RPG feel to it. Like, if its too much action then I might as well play DB FighterZ.

Yeah, or Xenoverse, which has some rpg elements, but I want this to feel more like the old actual DB rpgs. 

This one for SNES is my favorite.

I was going to mention that in my initial post too but forgot! That one from the SNES was so good!! I loved that one!!

I never played the one on the DS but i should look into that. :)

Day 1 !!! CyberConnect2, awesome!!