By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragonball Project Z (Action RPG) Announcement Trailer [PS4, XBO, Steam]

SKMBlake said:

I don't see the point of not making a Switch version

Did you see those ultra realistic graphics? Truly beyond what the Switch is capable of!!!

Around the Network

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.

For people asking about a Switch version, that's not happening. Apparently this game has been in development long before Switch was even a thought. Don't bank on it. I really hope its not like Storm 2-4. I want a Storm 1 type of game w/ exploration or even take a page out of Rise Of A Ninja and Broken Bond. Those 3 games are my favorite's of Naruto franchise.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Keybladewielder said:

This has a lot of potential and the concept sounds very appealing to me, I hope it ends up being good...and I hope that I can play as Son Gohan 

Yeah, you read my mind; I'll stay tuned on this one!

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Between this, the Broly movie, Season 2 of FighterZ, and the progressing English Dub of the Tournament of Power, and other things, it's a GREAT time to be a Dragon Ball fan!

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Between this, the Broly movie, Season 2 of FighterZ, and the progressing English Dub of the Tournament of Power, and other things, it's a GREAT time to be a Dragon Ball fan!

For real. Just got done this month seeing Broly. Re-watching Super dubbed(already watched it in japanese), Broly/Gogeta in FighterZ, then also them bringing over DB Heroes on console in April along with an action RPG game this year? that might be open world(im scared to say it will be so i dont get let down). Man the only thing more hype would be around June or July for them to announce the anime is coming back lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
For people asking about a Switch version, that's not happening. Apparently this game has been in development long before Switch was even a thought. Don't bank on it.

So was Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ, yet we got Switch ports of both

Sounds interesting, but I hope it's not filled with loading screen upon loading screen. If you want to give me an RPG, at least make it open world for me to explore, rather than multiple loading screens, just to interact with a few characters. Also hoping it's not filled to the brim with fetch questing either. I like my RPG's, but I'm absolutely fed up with how stale quest design and storytelling has gotten with them (same goes for MMO's).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

PwerlvlAmy said:
For people asking about a Switch version, that's not happening. Apparently this game has been in development long before Switch was even a thought. Don't bank on it. I really hope its not like Storm 2-4. I want a Storm 1 type of game w/ exploration or even take a page out of Rise Of A Ninja and Broken Bond. Those 3 games are my favorite's of Naruto franchise.

Agreed! Just not the repetitive hide-and-seek games. I hated those after a while. Anyway, it's not like the Switch doesn't have a DBZ game coming to the system that PS and Xbox is not getting. I guess it evens out.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Legacy of Goku on consoles? I'd take that!.