By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragonball Project Z (Action RPG) Announcement Trailer [PS4, XBO, Steam]

I wonder if this will skip Switch entirely or be a late release again? Either way I'm looking forward to this.
I have FighterZ on both PS4 and Switch and it is awesome.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I wonder if it actually releases this year

As a DBZ fan, I was kinda jelly when World Seeker was announced and shown off, like why can't Dragonball get a game like this? And now it seems to be here! Can't wait to see the combat and I hope some of the quirky decisions made in the Legacy of Goku games makes it in. That's to say, I hope it doesn't strictly follow the story of DBZ because you know, we've seen it done a million times before.

Bad: the 500000000000000000000000000000000th re-telling of DBZ

Good: Cyberconnect2 and the prospect of having an open environment in the DB world like Ninja Storm 1 was.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

this could be the one. the good one.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

So hyped for this!
Just from this one trailer, it looks like the Action Adventure/RPG I’ve been waiting for from Dragon Ball!
It looks like they’re just going from the beginning of Z to the Frieza Saga. Maybe future trailers will shw us the Androids, Cell, or Majin Buu sagas. But still, I’m keeping my eye on this one!

Now if only there were a Switch version...

"Well, I'm like a turtle and you're part fish, so what do you say you and me go inside and learn more about our species."

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I've never been a Naruto fan so I had to google the developer. I guess they make decent games, so this might be good?

I don't see the point of not making a Switch version

This has a lot of potential and the concept sounds very appealing to me, I hope it ends up being good...and I hope that I can play as Son Gohan