By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - This Site is Special to me.

I've been coming here since high school and I'm not quite sure what it'll take for me to stop.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Site has changed quite a bit - as have I - but I still check in daily because it is an entertaining place to be.

I don't think I could ever get invested in an online community like I did on here. Tons of good memories, great people and interesting discussions.

Signature goes here!

Here, here!

We come here for the numbers and stay for the threads. Many different generations of users occupy this space. Some fade away, some return, new ones fill the void, and sometimes the old ones who were naughty return as new ones to make naughty again. It's an awkward dance that will spin throughout eternity.

Cheers to all...especially to those who haven't stopped by to say hi in a while.

This is, by far, my most frequently visited website right now. It is certainly in the running for the site I've visited the most ever, and I've been online for about 25 years now.

Around the Network

I'm about to go on my 10th year on this website :) Not an active commenter but I always skim the threads and read the articles, follow the charts. VGC means a lot to me, and its people too.

Lurked from 2007 to 2014 or so. Made an account. Got on writing staff in 2015. Yup, this place is special to me too.

Started in college and now I have a career with a wife and young child. The constant is this site though!