By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December NPD 2018 thread

NSW-2.25m
XBO-1.1m
PS4-900k

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Mbolibombo said:

But there is: history, deals vs no deals and insider hints.

There is however nothing that supports that PS4 would outsell Xbox in December 2018.

I tracked many different outlets and the PS4 outsold the Xbox One at each one.   Thats how I correctly predicted that PS4 would beat Switch last month even though earlier I had said it would be Switch.  Its because I actually observed.   Going by last year the Xbox One should have beat switch in November.  But looking at the retailer charts you could see the opposite. 

I guess we will wait and see. I'm confident in the NSW>XBX>PS4 outcome based on what I wrote.

Just out of curiosity. What are your expectations based on your observations then?

[NSW] 2.55M
[XB1] 1.14M
[PS4] 875K
[3DS] 330K

This thread seems kind of quiet...are we still waiting on NPD results? OP says today at 4pm EST.

I'm waiting.. something went wrong??

Around the Network
Azelover said:

super_etecoon said:
This thread seems kind of quiet...are we still waiting on NPD results? OP says today at 4pm EST.

Public release is not until Tuesday but we should get leaks tonight or tomorrow morning.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Azelover said:

super_etecoon said:

Public release is not until Tuesday but we should get leaks tonight or tomorrow morning.

ok...thanks.

[NSW] 1,8
[XB1] 1,2
[PS4] 600

gemini_d@rk said:
[NSW] 1,8
[XB1] 1,2
[PS4] 600

That seems just too low for both Switch and especially PS4

gemini_d@rk said:
[NSW] 1,8
[XB1] 1,2