1-2 million 6 10.53%

2-3 million 29 50.88%

3-4 million 16 28.07%

4-5 million 4 7.02%

Over 5 million 1 1.75%

Total:57
Dulfite said:
Wyrdness said:

They announced that they're only going to go by official shipment reports in that thread which means they won't be doing any tracking of their own from now on.

Yes but we will still have software numbers yo look at.

For titles where shipment data is provided which is a very small percentage of games.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
Wyrdness said:

They announced that they're only going to go by official shipment reports in that thread which means they won't be doing any tracking of their own from now on.

Yes but we will still have software numbers yo look at.

Only when official numbers/reports are released we won't get them in the same way as you see now instead VGC will just report on and archive the numbers.

Probably around 1 billion.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I'd say around 3 million

2.75m, I saw it in my crystal ball.

Around the Network

I think it will break 4 million. Smaller titles have really profited from being on Switch so far.

I voted 2-3 million. Woolly World sold 1.53 on Wii U, and Crafted World actually looks like it'll be an even better game. I looks like they're positioning it to be the Star Allies of 2019.

I'd be interested in hearing some reasoning from the 7 people who've voted less than 2 million.