A few days late I know. Sorry about that.
Now, what are your predictions for 2019 in gaming?
Here's my list so far:
- Both Xbox Scarlet and PS5 will be revealed in 2019. Scarlet will be at E3 while PS5 will be at PSX
- Someone will take the place of Sony this E3. I'm guessing WB games since they have three unannounced games in the works (Rocksteady's DC game, WB Montreal's DC game, and Avalanche's Harry Potter)
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled will review well and be a similar success story to the Crash/Spyro remake. Meanwhile, Team Sonic Racing will underperform, and while still being decent, wont stand up to transformed.
- Both Fallout 4 and Grand Theft Auto V make their way to the Switch. However, with a catch. There is no GTA online, only single player, and for Fallout 4 there is no mod support. Injustice 2 goes to Switch as well.
- The major GOTY contenders will be Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, DOOM Eternal, and Ghost of Tsushima. Though it's going to be a very even race between the three, and there wont really be a consensus as to who won definitively, with the vote being split.
I'll let others chime in now.
Bet with Intrinsic:
The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.