By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Rumor: Switch may have outsold PS4 & XBOX 1 combined in December NPD

I think 2019 will be the greatest Nintendo year in a looooong time.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
jason1637 said:

Compared to other consoles this gen. Fastest selling console of the generation.

What the f**k did you just say to me, Jason? I'll have you know that SONY still makes more money! What is $400 minus $300? $100! So SIKE on that selling more SH$T. It DOESNT MATTER SONY STILL MAKE ALL THE MONEY BABY. HOW MUCH IS SONYS ONLINE? $60. HOW MUCH IS SWITCH ONLINE? $20. THATS A FOURTY DOLLAR DIFFERENCE BABEY. 

The Switch is ONLY SELLING MORE because it's a handheld! ITS NOT FAIR. No one compares the DS to the PSTw - I mean PS3. NO ONE. THEY ARENT COMPETITORS EVEN. SWITCH ISNT EVEN GEN 8 EVEN. ITS GEN 9 EVEN. 

HOW CAN IT BE KILLING IT IF THE PS4 SELLS MORE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE YOU WONG. JAPAN IS THE ONLY REASON SWITCH LIVES  WITHOUT IT ID BE A WII POO 2. 

Sony may be making more money on each PS4 sold but they still have not made enough to recoup what they lost on the PS3. And that generation Wii was #1. /s but its ture though.

jason1637 said:

Compared to other consoles this gen. Fastest selling console of the generation.

What the f**k did you just say to me, Jason? I'll have you know that SONY still makes more money! What is $400 minus $300? $100! So SIKE on that selling more SH$T. It DOESNT MATTER SONY STILL MAKE ALL THE MONEY BABY. HOW MUCH IS SONYS ONLINE? $60. HOW MUCH IS SWITCH ONLINE? $20. THATS A FOURTY DOLLAR DIFFERENCE BABEY. 

The Switch is ONLY SELLING MORE because it's a handheld! ITS NOT FAIR. No one compares the DS to the PSTw - I mean PS3. NO ONE. THEY ARENT COMPETITORS EVEN. SWITCH ISNT EVEN GEN 8 EVEN. ITS GEN 9 EVEN. 

HOW CAN IT BE KILLING IT IF THE PS4 SELLS MORE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE YOU WONG. JAPAN IS THE ONLY REASON SWITCH LIVES  WITHOUT IT ID BE A WII POO 2. 

Never understood the need for these "imitating" posts when none of those few users that'd say something like that are present in this thread.

jason1637 said:

Soony may be making more money on each PS4 sold but THEY STILL HAVE NOT MADE ENOUGH TO RECOUP what they lost on the PS3! ITS NOT FAIR. And that generation WII WAS #1! /s BUT ITS TURE THOUGH!

See, this is the post you were looking for AngryLittleAlchemist.

Fixed btw

Last edited by Replicant - on 01 January 2019

You're setting yourselves up for disappointment/downplay/dicks (cross out as necessary).

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
Replicant said:

Never understood the need for these "imitating" posts when none of those few users that'd say something like that are present in this thread.

You never understood a joke. Damn. 

Replicant said:

That was a joke? Damn.

Replicant said:

That was a joke? Damn.

That's the best you got? 

Replicant said:

That was a joke? Damn.

That's the best you got? 

It is indeed.