Fallout 76 22 39.29%

The Quiet Man 8 14.29%

Metal Gear Survive 8 14.29%

Atlas 3 5.36%

Ark on Switch 11 19.64%

Other 4 7.14%

Total:56

I didn't play any bad games this year.

Too worthless to live, too scared to die. 

Around the Network

Ark Survival Evolved on Switch

It promised the world. Hell the demo video looked decent, but it come out 1/10th of what the demo showed lol.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I didn't play any bad games this year.

But you played Hitman 2. /s

Flilix said:
Super Smash Bros: Ultimate

Might I ask why you feel that way?

I seem to have managed to steer clear of most of 2018s stinker. Worst game I played was Star Wars Battlefront II, but that released in 2017.

I feel that Metal Gear Survive should get a dishonourable mention in this thread.

Around the Network

Fallout 76. I don't know why it took so long for a majority of consumers and critics to come around to realizing that they suck, but now that they have, it makes me so happy to see Bethesda finally get the recognition they have so richly deserved for over a decade, as the industry's premier AAA digital scat merchants. There may be technically, objectively worse games out there, but among full priced retail releases from big studios, Fallout 76 is at the very least, worthy of consideration for such an ignominious distinction as Worst Of The Year, and it's the only one who's inclusion in said category, makes me want to do a little dance.

Chinese food for breakfast

CGI-Quality said:
Flilix said:

Probably irony.

If not, well, that would be very sad.

CGI-Quality said:
Flilix said:

Because I've only played two new games this year, and Super Mario Party was better.

I haven't really played any bad games that were released this year. I guess Crew 2 is the worst but i would just class it as very mediocre. The quiet man looks horrendously bad though!

COKTOE said:

Fallout 76. I don't know why it took so long for a majority of consumers and critics to come around to realizing that they suck, but now that they have, it makes me so happy to see Bethesda finally get the recognition they have so richly deserved for over a decade, as the industry's premier AAA digital scat merchants. There may be technically, objectively worse games out there, but among full priced retail releases from big studios, Fallout 76 is at the very least, worthy of consideration for such an ignominious distinction as Worst Of The Year, and it's the only one who's inclusion in said category, makes me want to do a little dance.

When people talk about Bethesda like that, I just need to clarify, do you mean the whole company (ie the publisher) pr Bethesda Game Studios ( the developer). I ask as the former would include id Software and Arkane, and recent releases of Doom and Dishonored would show they don't really deserve to be lumped in with the Fallout mess.