By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Zelda Breath of the Wild is my GOTG.

For last gen that would be either Skyrim or GTA 5.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

My GotG for the past six gens:

Gen 3: Super Mario Bros. 3
Gen 4: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Gen 5: Super Mario 64
Gen 6: Halo: Combat Evolved
Gen 7: Super Mario Galaxy
Gen 8: Super Mario Odyssey

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Does remaster/remake collections count? If so Halo MCC. So much fun and value in one collection especially since they fixed a lot of the issues.

If not, I'll pick Halo 5 for MP and Doom for SP.

Uncharted lost Legacy, horizon and rocket league I loved them all but GOW takes it. No contest.

Witcher 3, by a country mile.

Around the Network

MGS V would have been an easy choice if Konami and Kojima actually competed it.

So far the best are Breath Of The Wild and Rocket League.

Mine would be The Witcher 3.

Undertale. Is the game that had the more impact on me this generation. The story, the music, the characters... even the graphics. I loved every bit of the game and I doubt I will ever forget it.

hard for me toss up between witcher 3 and breath of the wild. last gen for me was mass effect 2

ratolmc said:
In a generation with the likes of Red Dead 2, Zelda BOTW, Bloodborne, God of War, Persona 5, Mario Odyssey, and Uncharted 4 only one game reigns supreme.

Witcher 3

I agree.  Witcher 3 is among the best games of all time.  The quality of the DLC goes a very long way to separate it from the crowd. The base game is extremely good, but then it gives you two more gigantic, excellent experiences in the DLC.  No other game has ever done that, aside from MMOs.