By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon drops the price of the PS1 Classic...Are you MOVED to buy one?

No, but not because of the problems with it. I bought the SNES classic, which was done well, and it's just clutter in my home, so. I think I'm done with micro consoles. I'd rather have retro games on consoles that I actually already use.

Around the Network

Want super nes mini more.

A lower price doesn't make the product better, so no thanks.

No its a piece of trash
Will repair My own psone

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

I love how consumers rejected it. Just like in another thread I will make this comment: I don't see the people who kept going it will sell anyway and we aren't the consumer for this product.

Around the Network

This thing is down to $40 and still not moving. The reality is, unlike Nintendo's systems, there are SOOO many retro devices to play PS1 games on and they can be dirt cheap if you know what you're doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A8ammwz9LM

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Some recent hacks have made me consider a buy once it's around $20. If anything, it does have an attractive/accurate build.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7