By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD: Smash Ultimate sold 3M+ in 11 days in US,Pokemon Let's go 2M+

That attach rate tho. Crazy sales

Around the Network

Smash will be exclusive with best launch ever in US for first month.
Switch keep breaking records.

3 million in 3 days in the US alone, that is astonishing numbers. Unbelievable

melbye said:

More than 3m in 11 days.

Miyamotoo said:
melbye said:

More than 3m in 11 days.

Well crap. Still impressive numbers

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Looks like the game is a... Smash hit!

I'll see myself out

It’ll definatley Smash some records...

...yeah yeah I know where the door is

So, what you're saying is that it... smashed... sales records. (tarred and feathered) I deserved this.

Just goes to show, Nintendo is gonna sell tons of Switchs and they don't need a Labo to do that (notice how there is zero mention in this PR on its sales while Nintendo cites several other games, all their traditional IP).

Smash is on pace of what i was expecting 4M+ units sold in December, so i'm not surprised, good results.

But why NPD is doing this marketing piece for Nintendo?? Why they say fastest console of the gen only when it benefits Switch??, They know that in a few months it will be PS4 turn for its aligned holiday season and it will become fastest console of the "gen" again in USA. And why they're calling Switch a console of the same generation as PS4 and XBO though?, what was Wii U then???

colafitte said:
Smash is on pace of what i was expecting 4M+ units sold in December, so i'm not surprised, good results.

But why NPD is doing this marketing piece for Nintendo?? Why they say fastest console of the gen only when it benefits Switch??, They know that in a few months it will be PS4 turn for its aligned holiday season and it will become fastest console of the "gen" again in USA. And why they're calling Switch a console of the same generation as PS4 and XBO though?, what was Wii U then???

NPD arent marketing anything for Nintendo.

Nintendo is just using NPD data, and clearly states so. Microsoft and Sony are free to do that as well.