By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Youtube Rewind 2018 becomes the 2nd most disliked youtube video ever in two days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJOTdZBX1g

The first is Baby by JB which has 9.7m dislikes. YT Rewind 2018 has 5.3m but unlike Baby YT Rewinds dislikes vastly out number the likes.

Imo 2012-2015 rewinds were good. 2016 was good besides the part where they had the rock. 2017 was a step down from previous years but i did like how they included way more youtubers. 2018 is just terrible. They really did not focus on many big things that happened on youtube this year and it's obvious the amount of people involved decreased by a lot. I did like how they showed more lvoe to animators though.

Around the Network

Yeah, that was horrible....as usual.

Lol my attitude towards it can be summed up by the point where the guy says "it needs more science" and a girl responds with "awesome, lets do melted lipstick".

Good lord. That's like what a 5 year old thinks science is about.

I felt it needed more shoehorned political issues, maybe Hilary giving a speech about Trump. I am sure thats what YouTube needs more of.

Pewdiepie vs T Series has been an awesome event, seeing the community get together like that to boost Felix and possibly break records (5 million subs in a month) is just amazing, but of course none of that was on Rewind... we got some celebrities instead...

Around the Network

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

*Emperor Palpatine's voice* YouTube's journey towards the Dark Side is complete!

The unholy alliance of today's social media platforms from Facebook to Google / YouTube to Twitter is truly something to behold. It's like going back to the days of having just 3 network channels to chose from on TV, all with the same common goals and agendas. Except the power that today's social platforms wield in shaping public opinion and controlling how the public interacts with one another is something not even Orwell could've dreamt up.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

wtf is YouTube rewind

Not surprising, its always bad

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Cobretti2 said:
wtf is YouTube rewind

It's a retrospective on the previous year. Like they do with the year end issue of International Kickboxer magazine, but with much less emphasis on kicking.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 09 December 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."