By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat 11 announced for Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC

Tagged games:

Trash music but can’t wait for the game.

Around the Network

Switch is a nice surprise.

So weapons and maybe some battle damage. That music was definitely a step down, but does anyone else think the gore has gotten way too morbid in recent MK games? It used to be comedic...

TallSilhouette said:
So weapons and maybe some battle damage. That music was definitely a step down, but does anyone else think the gore has gotten way too morbid in recent MK games? It used to be comedic...

The trailer got to the point where the gore was actually boring and you were thinking "ok, move on"

Darwinianevolution said:
"Preorder to get Shao Khan". What the hell, are they putting the bad guy of the game behind DLC/Preorder Bonus??

He will not be in story mode, probably

We reap what we sow

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

Full reveal on January 17, It will officially launch on April 23, 2019

Glad to hear Mortal Combat is finally coming back to Nintendo. The song in the trailer kind of ruined the atmosphere for me.

Also coming to PC.

Basil's YouTube Channel

The people who made the trailer must have been fans of the movie Romeo Must Die.

I haven't encountered music that is so inappropriate since a funeral where a husband had decided that it would be a good idea to send off his deceased wife with the song "So soll es bleiben" by the artists Ich + Ich.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

BasilZero said:
cycycychris said:

Full reveal on January 17, It will officially launch on April 23, 2019

Glad to hear Mortal Combat is finally coming back to Nintendo. The song in the trailer kind of ruined the atmosphere for me.

Also coming to PC.

Their port jobs have been awful and very much delayed when it comes to PC. Their PC versions are basically dead due to their negligence. 

Heh, a Switch port. Was eyeing MKX a couple years back but didn’t buy it because I figured I’d never make the time to actually sit down and play it on a big screen. On Switch though it’d be much easier to just play it in short bursts. Interesting, interesting...

played MK XL last night for the first time. I was reminded why I never liked MK games but nice nonetheless