By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat 11 announced for Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC

Tagged games:

smroadkill15 said:
Sick trailer. Keep the gore coming. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I actually liked the music. Not even a fan of 21 Savage, but it flowed well with what was going on.

The music in the trailer was dope. It was straight murder music.

Anyway the game looks pretty good. I'll probably get it on my xbox over my switch.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
SKMBlake said:

Please, not this nonsense.

What do you mean?

Well you said it's a port.

How a game juste teased and not even released yet on any platform whatsoever can be a port on Switch ? That's nonsense.

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Might double dip the game if they give us another collectors edition with a statue. The scorpion one from MKX was awesome

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

SKMBlake said:
S.Peelman said:

What do you mean?

How a game juste teased and not even released yet on any platform whatsoever can be a port on Switch ? That's nonsense.

You are confusing port with “late port”.

Dand said:
SKMBlake said:

No. It's pushing the port concept way too far. A port is when you make a game and you decide to put it on another system to run it. The game is originally announced for all 4 platforms at the same time. I'm not talking about release date. From the begining, the game is announced for all platforms, so how, of all platforms, only Switch "version" (and not port) is considered as a port ? That's nonesense.

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network
Chazore said:
BasilZero said:

Also coming to PC.

Their port jobs have been awful and very much delayed when it comes to PC. Their PC versions are basically dead due to their negligence. 

Regardless of how the quality of the port is, the title of the OP is still missing information.

Basil's YouTube Channel

SKMBlake said:
Dand said:

No. It's pushing the port concept way too far. A port is when you make a game and you decide to put it on another system to run it. The game is originally announced for all 4 platforms at the same time. I'm not talking about release date. From the begining, the game is announced for all platforms, so how, of all platforms, only Switch "version" (and not port) is considered as a port ? That's nonesense.

Well, if you think that my opinion is pushing the concept of what a port is, you can believe that, i will not try to change your mind on that subject.

But i never said the Switch version is the only one that is a port. Except for one, all the others are ports.

Did you purposely spell the name with a C? C'mon man ; )

At this point in time, I'm not really crazy about MK, but pleasantly surprised to see it return to a Nintendo console after a long absence.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Did you purposely spell the name with a C? C'mon man ; )

At this point in time, I'm not really crazy about MK, but pleasantly surprised to see it return to a Nintendo console after a long absence.

It was report worthy ;)

Basil's YouTube Channel

Darwinianevolution said:
"Preorder to get Shao Khan". What the hell, are they putting the bad guy of the game behind DLC/Preorder Bonus??

Probably missed or forgot MKX then, as Shao Kahn wasn't part of the story there either. Kotal Kahn is the new Lord after the Elder Gods removed Shao for breaking the Rules at the end of MK9

So yeah, story-wise, he's totally expendable now, probably *the* (from the core roster) most expendable even