By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled announced for Switch, PS4, and Xbox One

Tagged games:

curl-6 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

And yet Spyro Reignited, which is also by Activision, isn't on Switch, so it clearly has nothing to do with the publisher or "common sense". 

They're just showing common sense in one situation and not in the other, that's all. But yeah, Spyro not being on Switch is sheer idiocy.

>notices a contradiction in logic

>continues with logic anyways 

ok



Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

They're just showing common sense in one situation and not in the other, that's all. But yeah, Spyro not being on Switch is sheer idiocy.

>notices a contradiction in logic

>continues with logic anyways 

ok

There is no contradiction.

Activision just made a dumb decision in one case, and a smart decision in another.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

curl-6 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

>notices a contradiction in logic

>continues with logic anyways 

ok

There is no contradiction.

Activision just made a dumb decision in one case, and a smart decision in another.

Probably has more to do with the development time and start of development tbh. 



Spyro will come to Switch, I have no doubt about that



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Don't know which to get! This one or the Sonic Racing one...

Likely both.



Around the Network

It's being developed by Beenox. I'm not familiar with them so i just hope they don't screw this up.

Last edited by Eric2048 - on 07 December 2018

Bristow9091 said:
Eric2048 said:

It's being developed by Beenox. I'm not familiar with them so i just hope they don't screw this up.

They've made Spider-Man games and did the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare remaster

Good enough I guess.



zorg1000 said:
Spyro will come to Switch, I have no doubt about that

I certainly hope so, it'd be heck of a missed opportunity if it didn't.

KLAMarine said:
Don't know which to get! This one or the Sonic Racing one...

Likely both.

It seems like they'll be different enough to make getting both worthwhile, with Sonic focussing on teamwork and CTR being a more traditional karting experience.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 07 December 2018

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

curl-6 said:
KLAMarine said:
Don't know which to get! This one or the Sonic Racing one...

Likely both.

It seems like they'll be different enough to make getting both worthwhile, with Sonic focussing on teamwork and CTR being a more traditional karting experience.

No reason both can't do well.



definitely getting it on switch



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick