By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled announced for Switch, PS4, and Xbox One

Tagged games:

On a side note, I'm happy that Activision is letting it's talented teams make great games, and not just force them to make rushed movie tie-ins or cashgrab toys to life crap.

Vicarious Visions and Toys for Bob delivered on their games, lets see if Beenox can pull through as well. Let Raven make another game too instead of keeping them as a support studio for COD/Destiny.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Fededx said:
This being announced for the Switch is making me worry about the Spyro trilogy port... Hope they end up making it, I really wanna try those games.

I'm not sure I follow, why exactly does Crash Racing being announced for Switch make you worried about Spyro?

Why wouldn't it? (?)

KLAMarine said:
d21lewis said:
The.
Best.
Kart.
Racer.
Ever.

Double Dash says hello.

Nah. There's not a Mario Kart that I haven't played extensively. Love the series but CTR raised the bar in so many ways. I went back and got it for the Vita and it still holds up. None of the Crash sequels, Diddy   Kong, Sonic racing gamess, etc. match it when it comes fun.

in my opinion, of course. 

Fededx said:
curl-6 said:

I'm not sure I follow, why exactly does Crash Racing being announced for Switch make you worried about Spyro?

Why wouldn't it? (?)

Well, I just don't see how Crash Team Racing coming to Switch in any way decreases the chances of Spyro doing the same? Can you explain to me why this game makes you think Spyro on Switch is less likely?

curl-6 said:
Fededx said:

Why wouldn't it? (?)

Well, I just don't see how Crash Team Racing coming to Switch in any way decreases the chances of Spyro doing the same? Can you explain to me why this game makes you think Spyro on Switch is less likely?

I can't :(

Around the Network
Fededx said:
curl-6 said:

So just a feeling then?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 December 2018

There was literally listing of spyro on the Uk Nintendo store earlier this year. Its a matter of when, not if.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I'd love to see this and the N.Sane Trilogy lead to the creation of all new Crash games in 2020 and beyond, for all platforms.

flashfire926 said:
There was literally listing of spyro on the Uk Nintendo store earlier this year. Its a matter of when, not if.                             

Hopefully. I guess what people worry about is that it may have been slated for Switch but then cancelled.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 December 2018

curl-6 said:
Fededx said:

So just a feeling then?

Yup, a bad feeling :(

curl-6 said:

I'd love to see this and the N.Sane Trilogy lead to the creation of all new Crash games in 2020 and beyond, for all platforms.

flashfire926 said:

Hopefully. I guess what people worry about is that it may have been slated for Switch but then cancelled.

They're definitely testing the waters for a new Crash game, and in today's gaming market, they won't have much (if any) competition.