By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom teases new AAA Project

Capcom is busy working on Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 2 remake right now, but senior producer Jun Takeuchi has said it's also got a surprise title in the works that will turn heads.

Speaking with Famitsu magazine (translated by ResetEra, via PST), Takeuchi-san, who has worked on the likes of Resi 2 and Lost Planet, mentioned the project while talking about Capcom increasing its work force to juggle multiple triple-A titles

https://www.videogamer.com/amp/news/capcom-teases-a-new-project-that-will-make-you-go-wow?__twitter_impression=true

Around the Network

They say this every year tbh

Monster Hunter World Ultimate Deluxe VS XX The Final Hunt.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Megaman Legends 3, please. I think if they really aren't thinking about it, that Nintendo should throw them lots of money to make it happen. A new 3D Megaman openworld/metroidvania/semi-RPG is just what the world is missing right now.

So Deep Down is happening after all?

That's a shocker!

Last edited by KManX89 - on 05 December 2018

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Hoping for a new Onimusha or Dino Crisis.

This!!!!!

I'm hoping more towards Dino Crisis because there's no other game like it and we need more dinosaur games!!!

But my feeling tells me its going to lead to a new Onimusha.  They're already re-releasing the original ones (same how they did with the DMC remasters this gen and now bringing DMC5) and also maybe Capcom wants to jump back in on the samurai band wagon with the sucess and positive vibes for games like Nioh, Ghost of Tsushima and Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.

Capcom: Will this release before or after Deep Down?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

KManX89 said:
So Days Gone is happening after all?

That's a shocker!

Days Gone? I think you mean Deep Down

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

will only care if its a new Onimusha

Knowing GODCOM it should be something great.

"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game