By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 48 Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - November 26-December 2, 2018

Ashadelo said:

Pocket monsters Let's Go! 
Pikachu
 / Evei (Including included version)
18/11/16 94, 753 918, 459

Why not post current numbers?

Thanks for correction.

Simply copy pasted data from https://sites.google.com/site/gamedatalibrary/game-search

Around the Network

The Dark Before the Undying Light...

Mario Party putting in work

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Mario Party putting in work

The Joy-Con bundle released this week.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

TruckOSaurus said:
GhaudePhaede010 said:

You just switched from saying Smash should do this to it can do those numbers because of the time of year. My response was to your belief Smash will move a lot of console and nothing more. It is an ambitious line of thinking (that means your specific thought expressed). I do not believe Smash will sell a lot of consoles; however, it is quite possible that the time of year has a big affect on sales next week.

I don't think anything worth mentioning released in week 49 last year so we should be able to see what kind of boost Smash brought to the Switch by comparing next week's number to last year's.

Wasn't that week last year Xenoblades Chronicles 2 release?

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I don't think anything worth mentioning released in week 49 last year so we should be able to see what kind of boost Smash brought to the Switch by comparing next week's number to last year's.

Wasn't that week last year Xenoblades Chronicles 2 release?

No this week (week 48) last year was Xenoblade Chronicles 2 release date.

Another insane week for the Switch.

I really don’t get the marginalizing of pokemon Lets Go. Sure it didn’t sell as well as Sun and Moon, along with other mainline installments. But then people start debating whether it’s a spinoff or not despite TPCI and even Masuda himself said it’s a core title. Then people mention that Let’s Go flopped. What???

The Let’s Go games are selling well whether you like the games or not. People believe the games were going to be bad? Whelp, apparently they aren’t based on feedback. It sold over 3 million worldwide in the first few days of launch. That’s hard to debate against, especially since it’s $60 (or $100 if you got the Poke Ball Plus bundle) compared to $35-40 that the mainline games were in the past. Let’s not be like Square Enix and act disappointed in 3.4 million sales of the 2013 reboot of Tomb Raider.

Labo not in the top 20 I see. Probably wont see any more kits then.

Switch domination. Mario Kart 8 DX now surpassed Super Mario Odyssey.
I think Persona Q2 did well considering the dying state of the 3DS.