By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117
vivster said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I do not smile at anyone and I do not talk to anyone I do not know. I have my headphones on and sunglasses on. I am an unapproachable, aloof, grumpy middle aged man.

If you do not talk to anyone how would you know that people look down on you?

That's why I asked him to say hi and smile to random people on the street when he walks past them. Baby steps so he learns the world is not against him.

He basically makes himself unapproachable by looking grumpy lol. This is such an easy fix and doesn't require you to go to gym or anything. Just take of the headphone and glasses and smile and give people eye contact.

I bet he just can't let go of the past (as he keeps referring to giving up at 16) of primary school or high school were all kids are cruel bastards and pick on each other lol. Hell at high school we all had fights bullied each other cause testosterone levels were high. At the end of it all we all took it we all gave it and become mates when the testosterone levels died down lol. 

Around the Network
silkylove said:
Is this an incel primer thread?

What's a primer thread?

I never grew up I remained a lost soul trapped inside a man's body. Never growing up due to my Autism and never adjusting to a rapid changing world. I do not initiate any conversations, even talking to family is a real struggle. In real world interactions, I do not have a computer to hide behind and type away. Change is something I hate, I like a fixed routine and do the same things all the time. I rarely talk to anyone in the real world because I can not relate to anyone. I make statements/comments online, I find it very hard to engage in conversations because I do not understand other people's point of view because I can not relate to them.

Cobretti2 said:
curl-6 said:

Well, the group we both work at won't be meeting again until mid February. Should go that long without messaging again?

Well damn. Maybe wait and see what happens, Xmas is busy time. Just don't say why u not responding to me lol.

Maybe close to Xmas wish her a happy Xmas and a Happy New Year (next week)

Update! After keeping me in suspense for nearly 48 hours, she responded and said yes! Well, she says she's busy for the rest of December due to visiting family for Xmas, but suggested we do lunch/coffee in the new year instead. Far out I'm excited, it's been sooo long since a woman has responded positively to me. Only thing is now I am ridiculously nervous that I'll somehow mess it up haha

Anyway, I'm trying not to get my hopes too high as there is still a chance nothing will happen (plenty of time between now and January for her to cancel and even if she doesn't and we do meet up, she might find after spending more time with me that she can't stand me) and I don't want to derail the thread any further so I should probably make a thread of my own if it does go ahead.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 December 2018

curl-6 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Well damn. Maybe wait and see what happens, Xmas is busy time. Just don't say why u not responding to me lol.

Maybe close to Xmas wish her a happy Xmas and a Happy New Year (next week)

Update! After keeping me in suspense for nearly 48 hours, she responded and said yes! Well, she says she's busy for the rest of December due to visiting family for Xmas, but suggested we do lunch/coffee in the new year instead. Far out I'm excited, it's been sooo long since a woman has responded positively to me. Only thing is now I am ridiculously nervous that I'll somehow mess it up haha

Anyway, I'm trying not to get my hopes too high as there is still a chance nothing will happen (plenty of time between now and January for her to cancel and even if she doesn't and we do meet up, she might find after spending more time with me that she can't stand me) and I don't want to derail the thread any further so I should probably make a thread of my own if it does go ahead.

Where about in Melb you gonna take her? She right into her coffee or you don't know yet?.

Well thread some more lol. This thread is the only one keeping me going to 10,000 posts atm. Other threads boring.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

I never grew up I remained a lost soul trapped inside a man's body. Never growing up due to my Autism and never adjusting to a rapid changing world. I do not initiate any conversations, even talking to family is a real struggle. In real world interactions, I do not have a computer to hide behind and type away. Change is something I hate, I like a fixed routine and do the same things all the time. I rarely talk to anyone in the real world because I can not relate to anyone. I make statements/comments online, I find it very hard to engage in conversations because I do not understand other people's point of view because I can not relate to them.

Uh huh....

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

OK lets throw this out there

Steven Hawking

Married a woman. He was a nerd those body was failing him. She could have left.

Then to top it off somehow he had kids.

Then to top the topping off he left his wife for his nurse I believe lol when he couldn't even talk.

Now if he can do it anyone can. Just think that and your fears will go away.

I have managed for a very long time without medication. Hiding away from the world and staying at home and minimal interactions with the outside world. I have used exercise instead of medication. Medications side effects include: weight gain and excess sleep. I have been on anti-depressants and anti-psychotic meds and I hated the weight gain and have not used any meds for 6 years now. A few years ago I quit therapy, I was doing therapy on/off for many years but it was a dead end and I gave up on that too. I believe I can control anxiety, paranoia, psychosis, depression and delusions without medication and no therapy. 

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 21 December 2018

A lot in here could stop projecting themselves onto others, i also can do things that others say they cant but that doesnt mean it cant be harder for them.

curl-6 said:

Wish you the best of luck, man! By the way have you ever read some PUA websites? They have a really bad rep and some of them are quite hateful towards women but there are also very decent websites that simply help you to become a better man and better at dates. And the women in the real world don't mind, they actually appreciate it if you read such material.